DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Updated! Scheduled to pick-up tomorrow morning (3 Dec).
Let us know what you think of the new software! And many, many pics of your new sweet ride.. Do you have a name for the car yet?

LinkRS

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Let us know what you think of the new software! And many, many pics of your new sweet ride.. Do you have a name for the car yet?
My last two Mustangs I named Rogue One (both were white). This new one is Blue, so I am still thinking about. Have to pick a Star Wars themed name LOL.

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
We ordered through a dealer rather than online. Build week was 11/7 originally, then that shifted to 11/14 and finally to 11/21, but the build was actually finished on 11/17 according to order tracking. So I guess it ended up in the 11/14 build week somehow.

At any rate, it is a GTPE in Vapor Blue that arrived at the dealer yesterday, and I'm scheduled to pick it up on Friday! This is a new order, so no 22 to 23 conversion drama, price protection, etc, just straight MSRP.

We've had a 22 GT since June and love it, but wanted to upgrade to the GTPE and our preferred color. Super excited to see it in person!
Did you pick up your new mme? Please share some pictures.

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Did you pick up your new mme? Please share some pictures.
Yep, we picked it up today. It was a bit of a marathon; we left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 8pm. The 100 mile drive home gave me some time with the new software, and my first impression is that I like the UI changes, but some things are still a little clunky (camera, I'm looking at you).

It does have BlueCruise 1.2, though there is some kind of glitch with hands free mode activation so I only got to use it in hands on mode. Auto lane changes are awesome though, and it does try to stay away from semi's (moves further to the opposite side of your lane) which my wife appreciated. If you're following someone who is going slower than your set speed, it will actually suggest changing lanes with a screen prompt which I wasn't expecting. Lane changes are a bit conservative in moderate or worse traffic, but in light traffic it's great. I didn't test the auto slow down for curves as it seems to be tied to the auto cruising speed adjustment when it detects a speed limit change, which I don't like and turned off.

I only have one pic from when we first got to the dealer. I need to get it cleaned up after the drive home. I REALLY like vapor blue in person though, it's gorgeous!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang 2023_GTPE

manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT (ordered)
Country flag
I just called around to a few dealers nearby to find out if there are any abandoned ones on the lot.

One of them offered to sell me someone else's order for a markup if I came in person to negotiate. I turned him down.

That can't be normal practice, can it?
I'm so paranoid of this. I'll be out of town end of this year when my MME is supposed to ship to the dealer and I've already asked if they could hold it for a week or so until I get back. I'm really hoping they don't try to sell it from under me since I know the dealer could sell it above MSRP.

They said I might be able to come in before my trip and pay for most if not all of the cost even before delivery just so I stake my claim on it.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Yep, we picked it up today. It was a bit of a marathon; we left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 8pm. The 100 mile drive home gave me some time with the new software, and my first impression is that I like the UI changes, but some things are still a little clunky (camera, I'm looking at you).

It does have BlueCruise 1.2, though there is some kind of glitch with hands free mode activation so I only got to use it in hands on mode. Auto lane changes are awesome though, and it does try to stay away from semi's (moves further to the opposite side of your lane) which my wife appreciated. If you're following someone who is going slower than your set speed, it will actually suggest changing lanes with a screen prompt which I wasn't expecting. Lane changes are a bit conservative in moderate or worse traffic, but in light traffic it's great. I didn't test the auto slow down for curves as it seems to be tied to the auto cruising speed adjustment when it detects a speed limit change, which I don't like and turned off.

I only have one pic from when we first got to the dealer. I need to get it cleaned up after the drive home. I REALLY like vapor blue in person though, it's gorgeous!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang 2023_GTPE
Congratulations!! Did the car come with the new look for Sync and BlueCruise 1.2?

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations!! Did the car come with the new look for Sync and BlueCruise 1.2?
Yep, that's what I was discussing in the post.

I don't have hands off mode activated yet. All of the connected services show "activation pending" in fact, so something is wrong there. Hands on mode did have the new features which are nice.

I also had issues setting up Android Auto so I will have to work on that too.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Yep, that's what I was discussing in the post.

I don't have hands off mode activated yet. All of the connected services show "activation pending" in fact, so something is wrong there. Hands on mode did have the new features which are nice.

I also had issues setting up Android Auto so I will have to work on that too.
Haha sorry I just saw the picture and asked, I should have read what you said. šŸ˜„. Thatā€™s good that they actually put all that on the 23s from day one. I figured they might try and delay it like they did in past years.

Hopefully it will all activate soon for you.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Shoot, I keep getting bad news on the ETA for dealer arrival. Ford Chat told me yesterday the following:

• Currently Located: Ramp 6R, RIchards-Gebaur, MO
  • Rail Car#: KCSM008234 (Kansas City Southern Railway Co).
  • But ETA has gone from Dec 20th, to Dec 31 - Jan 6th, and now to just Jan 6th... :(

I really hope they are just playing conservative so I don't get my hopes up if they drop the ball. I am not sure why each week my ETA gets worse and worse. Anyone else around this same railcar?

CalRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e California Route 1 2023
Country flag
I'm so paranoid of this. I'll be out of town end of this year when my MME is supposed to ship to the dealer and I've already asked if they could hold it for a week or so until I get back. I'm really hoping they don't try to sell it from under me since I know the dealer could sell it above MSRP.

They said I might be able to come in before my trip and pay for most if not all of the cost even before delivery just so I stake my claim on it.
I am in the same situation. I called my dealer and spoke with him. He said we could do it online with DocuSign. His manager is even willing to make it so itā€™s bought in 2022, even if not arrived yet. Iā€™m bringing in my trade-in the day before I leave. This gives me relief on several fronts - mainly they are reasonable and willing to work with me. He also mentioned that Iā€™m not the only customer who will be gone over the holidays.

Hutch59

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 mach-e select awd
Country flag
Talk to ford chat few days ago and they said I was in Richards Gebaur MO on November 29th. Not sure if thatā€™s considered Kansas City or before or after. I was batch 9294 40/691 for people trying to reference. Still got the 12/17-12/23 eta. Iā€™m in PA
Sponsored