Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
Hello, I am Brendan McGowan and I live in Canton Michigan. I have a 23 GTPE on order with this build week. I had another forum for my previous Mach E and found it beneficial for tracking, info, etc. Please stop in, we have a long, but hopefully exciting, road ahead of us.
Sponsored

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
Scheduled for 11/14 also, GT, Cyber Orange. It might be a long shot but I’m hoping I can get it before the end of the year.

OP
OP
Brendanmcgowan2

Brendanmcgowan2

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Student
Country flag
Last edited:

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Hello, I am Brendan McGowan and I live in Canton Michigan. I have a 23 GTPE on order with this build week. I had another forum for my previous Mach E and found it beneficial for tracking, info, etc. Please stop in, we have a long, but hopefully exciting, road ahead of us.
Ordered 08/29 also scheduled for 11/14

Michigan (Chesterfield)

Premium EXT RWD

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag

MachyMikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach-E GTPE Nite Pony, 23 Bronco Sasquatch
Country flag
in for 11/14 also - Vapor Blue MME GTPE Nite Pony, fingers crossed on before end of year.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I ordered my AWD premium SR in carbonized grey on August 29th and hoping with a build week of November 14 that we all get a break and get the cars before the end of the year so we can be sure of getting the $7,500 tax credit.

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does anyone know how to track a dealer order with just vin # and the dealer order? The dealer order numbers are not trackable on the Ford tracker. My dealer is not too responsive and I’d rather not ask them for updates and track it myself.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Does anyone know how to track a dealer order with just vin # and the dealer order? The dealer order numbers are not trackable on the Ford tracker. My dealer is not too responsive and I’d rather not ask them for updates and track it myself.
Could you be more specific please? Your post is confusing and it makes it sound like you have the VIN and order#. I'm guessing that is not the case though because if you had those you would be able to track it through Fords online tracking system.

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could you be more specific please? Your post is confusing and it makes it sound like you have the VIN and order#. I'm guessing that is not the case though because if you had those you would be able to track it through Fords online tracking system.
I do have the vin and the dealer order number but it doesnt work through the tracker, I think because I didn’t order it online. I don’t have an 8 digit number, the dealer order # is a letter followed by 3 numbers.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I do have the vin and the dealer order number but it doesnt work through the tracker, I think because I didn’t order it online. I don’t have an 8 digit number, the dealer order # is a letter followed by 3 numbers.
I ordered mine at the dealership when orders reopened at the end of August and got my scheduled for production e-mail which included a link to track my order with both the vin and order numbers but when I click on it it says "This vehicle is not yet available in Order tracking" so I am guessing that you just can't track it until closer to or after the build date.
Sponsored