11/21/2022 Build Week Gang

daintyMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
So excited! I picked up my 2023 Space White Premium on the 29th. Got the call it arrived on the 23rd but was traveling for holiday. Did all the paperwork ahead of time while on holiday, spent 30mins at the dealer hard signing. Other 30 was for a friend to test drive the Bronco ☺. I am in! I think I’ll call her…THE WOMAN KING💜.
Sponsored

Reactions: njb

Bopp-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Mustang GT Vert
Country flag
The Good news:
The Dealer called today and said the car is in wants to know how I'm paying for it. It arrived 2 weeks before it was expected.
The Bad news:
I really wanted the Mach-e GT that I ordered but I guess I wasn't in at any cost. I reluctantly went in and ordered a 23 when the order banks opened even though the price went up, x-plan wouldn't be honored, and delivery went up to $1300.
Now that the IRS is making this delivery ineligible for fed rebate I'm planning on hitting the eject button and bailing out of the deal.
A $72k Mach-e would be a poor financial decision for me at the moment.
Mahwah Ford in NJ has a sweet GT on the lot right now but will surely be getting marked up.

bigredx86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach-E Premium STD AWD
Country flag
Well we got ours yesterday, dealer got it Wednesday night. Hope you guys are getting yours soon! The waiting with it being so close was a bare to deal with.

6E1E1780-91FB-480B-8AE0-C18C09923488.jpeg

izzydoesit831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 mustang Mach e
Country flag
Finally arrived at the dealer on Wednesday, will pick up tomorrow. I almost let the forum talk me out of taking delivery but to be honest back when I ordered in August I was told it would be 8 months to delivery (took 5 months) so I never expected to get the $7,500 rebate. Would It have been nice… Absolutely! But ultimately, it is what it is. Will update with pictures tomorrow!

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford mustang mach e gt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Finally arrived at the dealer on Wednesday, will pick up tomorrow. I almost let the forum talk me out of taking delivery but to be honest back when I ordered in August I was told it would be 8 months to delivery (took 5 months) so I never expected to get the $7,500 rebate. Would It have been nice… Absolutely! But ultimately, it is what it is. Will update with pictures tomorrow!

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford mustang mach e gt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine finally arrived at the dealer today. Pick up Saturday. It's about time