Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Crap... sorry, man. Felt sure there weren't that many heading through the state.
When the weather gets better I'm sure I'll be driving down your way. 😉
My sales guy just called me and ours arrived at the dealer! Headed down there at 1 to do the things. SO MUCH HYPE

Tawna

First Name
Tawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E premium
Country flag
UUUUUUUUUUUUGH. Mine is not there. Now it says: ETA window of Jan-27-2023-Feb-02-2023. Its most recent location shows Ramp 04, Ayer, MA.
wth.

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
As an aside… my dealer honored X-Plan (Mustang Club of America) on my 2023 Premium. I asked at least 10 times if they were sure because I had heard Ford wasn’t doing X-Plan on the ‘23, but they said it was fine and I got the pricing (capped doc fees, etc.).

Moral Of the story: Seems it’s worth asking.

petefbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT
Country flag
As an aside… my dealer honored X-Plan (Mustang Club of America) on my 2023 Premium. I asked at least 10 times if they were sure because I had heard Ford wasn’t doing X-Plan on the ‘23, but they said it was fine and I got the pricing (capped doc fees, etc.).

Moral Of the story: Seems it’s worth asking.
Did you have a 2022 order originally?
What kind of a % did it save you?

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Did you have a 2022 order originally?
What kind of a % did it save you?
I did not, this was a new ‘23 order placed on August 30 or whatever day the order banks opened.

I don’t recall the numbers before it was applied, but X-Plan is invoice+4%+$250 “program fee” and then the doc fees are capped at $100. If memory serves, all in all I think it ended up saving us about 2% (or like 1500 bucks). Not enough to make up the loss of tax credit, but more than I was expecting :)

EDIT: to clairfy, much of that savings was in the doc/dealer fees. They’re usually like $750 or more

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Congrats all.

I'm still waiting.. Still sitting in the Richmond parking lot 1 hour away from the dealer....sigh
Sorry friend. Mine sat in Denver (about an hour away from my dealer) for a few weeks as well. If it’s any consolation, I can tell you it was worth the wait. We are having so much fun driving it. I may have even gone and found some deep snow to “test the all wheel drive” in 😆

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Today I checked and was told it is finally on a railcar and ETA is now 1/30 (will believe that date when I hear it from dealer). Called Norfolk Southern and was told it left today. Fingers crossed.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Today I checked and was told it is finally on a railcar and ETA is now 1/30 (will believe that date when I hear it from dealer). Called Norfolk Southern and was told it left today. Fingers crossed.
Railcar made it to Louisville today. Now to see how long it takes to transport from railyard to dealership?