11/28/22 Build Week Gang

petefbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Status changed to " Final Preparation" . Dealer said expected Wednesday.... I'll believe it when I am sitting in it .
Yes! Good luck!
Only just passed 400miles on it... but did a 120mile round trip in single digit temps yesterday. Car is too much fun. 😁
Sponsored

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Maybe you lucked out a bit, Ford is cutting the prices… might be worth trying to negotiate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/30/ford-mustang-mach-e-price-cut.html

Existing Mustang Mach-E customers awaiting delivery of their vehicle will automatically receive the adjusted price and for customers with a sale date after Jan. 1, 2023, and already have their Mustang Mach-E, Ford will reach out directly.
I wonder if the dealer will really give me the updated pricing. Same with you all who just took delivery.

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
OMG... I hope that is true!
Yea, the official press release (https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-pricing-🔻-and-increasing-production-🔺.25617/) said they’d be reaching out to people individually, and the CNBC article called it a ”private offer”, which is the same thing they did for ‘22 orders converted to ‘23.

I am happy with my purchase, even at the price we paid, but I was a little bummed until I saw they’d be reaching out to people who already took possession. I think that’s a huge awesome move on Ford’s part, especially after Tesla got all kinds of blowback or telling people who already bought their car at the higher prices they were SOL.

But, either way, good info to have. If nothing else to make sure your dealer knows you know and doesn’t try to keep the price the same :-D

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
Existing Mustang Mach-E customers that have not yet taken delivery of their vehicle will automatically receive the newly adjusted price. Meanwhile, for customers with a sale date after Jan. 1st, 2023 and those that have already taken delivery of their Mustang Mach-E, Ford will reach out directly. In addition to adjusted pricing, on 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E vehicles ordered between January 30st and April 3rd, 2023, Ford Credit will be offering special rates as low as 5.34 percent.

Refrence : https://fordauthority.com/2023/01/2023-ford-mustang-mach-e-prices-slashed-across-the-board/

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
The question is really what will the dealer do? My window sticker is still quoting the old MSRP. Will they try to charge me based on that? We'll see when i am there.

Kevinbringard

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
The question is really what will the dealer do? My window sticker is still quoting the old MSRP. Will they try to charge me based on that? We'll see when i am there.
It may be worth reaching out to your dealership/sales person and asking. If nothing else it lets them know you know what Ford is saying, and if they weren’t already aware it’ll be a nudge to get them to figure it out since you’re going to be asking about.

petefbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT
Country flag
It may be worth reaching out to your dealership/sales person and asking. If nothing else it lets them know you know what Ford is saying, and if they weren’t already aware it’ll be a nudge to get them to figure it out since you’re going to be asking about.
Just pinged the finance manager who I did the paperwork with. Going to chat tomorrow. Good luck, guys!
This is really good of Ford if they match (or near as) those numbers for those who have picked up this year already.
You are surely golden @spicy_taco ... fingers crossed, especially after your wait!

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Yeah wonder what the process of refunding people will be. Just mail a check or will it be handled by a dealer

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Yeah wonder what the process of refunding people will be. Just mail a check or will it be handled by a dealer
Just spoke to the inventory manager at my delaer.

Ford is going to be re-invoicing orders with delivery dates on/after January 1, 2023 over the next several days. If I pick up the car after it's been reinvoiced, I will immediately get the savings. If I pick it up before being reinvoiced, once the dealer receives the updaed payment info from Ford, then dealer will handle the refund.

My Mach E has actually arrived at the delaer several days ago....but my sales team is out for several days, so I have to wait until they come back in a few days.

petefbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT
Country flag

Ford is going to be re-invoicing orders with delivery dates on/after January 1, 2023 over the next several days. If I pick up the car after it's been reinvoiced, I will immediately get the savings. If I pick it up before being reinvoiced, once the dealer receives the updaed payment info from Ford, then dealer will handle the refund.

My Mach E has actually arrived at the delaer several days ago....but my sales team is out for several days, so I have to wait until they come back in a few days.
Thanks for the update.
That would be shiny!

tdmeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Select AWD C/T
Country flag

Did you have a pco from the 22 conversion? I wonder if they stack.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Did you have a pco from the 22 conversion? I wonder if they stack.
Yes, that's my question too!

Will my $6500 transitional model year PCO stack with the lower MSRP ?

According to others who have already purchased within the past month using their full PCO, their dealer said FoMoCo is sending out refund checks for the price drops.

So I am hopeful it will stack.
Sponsored