11/28/22 Build Week Gang

tdmeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Select AWD C/T
Country flag
Yes, that's my question too!

Will my $6500 transitional model year PCO stack with the lower MSRP ?

According to others who have already purchased within the past month using their full PCO, their dealer said FoMoCo is sending out refund checks for the price drops.

So I am hopeful it will stack.
Fingers crossed they stack for you. I was part of this build week, '23 Mach E GT with PCO. Original build date 11/30, promise date 12/31, actual delivery was 1/21. I walked away from it and bought a M3 LR when Tesla did the price cuts. I couldn't justify the $13k difference, and didn't want to miss out the Tesla price cuts.

It's been bittersweet. I really wished they delivered the GT by 12/31 as originally promised.
Sponsored

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Fingers crossed they stack for you. I was part of this build week, '23 Mach E GT with PCO. Original build date 11/30, promise date 12/31, actual delivery was 1/21. I walked away from it and bought a M3 LR when Tesla did the price cuts. I couldn't justify the $13k difference, and didn't want to miss out the Tesla price cuts.

It's been bittersweet. I really wished they delivered the GT by 12/31 as originally promised.
Oh, wow, didn't know that deadline was the issue.

Well then I feel the same - looking at 4th delivery delay - looking at mid February.

If it does not make it by the IRS battery ruling, I will walk away too.

tdmeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Select AWD C/T
Country flag
Oh, wow, didn't know that deadline was the issue.

Well then I feel the same - looking at 4th delivery delay - looking at mid February.

If it does not make it by the IRS battery ruling, I will walk away too.
Fingers crossed you get it before the IRS ruling, or that Ford qualifies for the full $7500 🤞

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Railcar made it to Louisville today. Now to see how long it takes to transport from railyard to dealership?
Good grief...Ford's logistics services just cannot get out of their own way. None of their systems talk to one another. It is literally like watching Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First" skit.

Today I called salesperson to see if he had any update for me and he says it still shows in Kansas City. I call Ford and they tell me that it is now in a city in the next county over from here. (this also matches what Norfolk Southern phone system told me over the weekend...i just hoped that meant the car had been offloaded from railcar in Louisville before it left).

So either the salesperson is not really looking it up, the system he is looking it up in is wrong or the system that Ford is tracking the railcar in is wrong...or all of the above and there is no idea where the vehicle actually is.

The waiting continues

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
So either the salesperson is not really looking it up, the system he is looking it up in is wrong or the system that Ford is tracking the railcar in is wrong...or all of the above and there is no idea where the vehicle actually is.
Ask your dealer specifically for the VINview tracking. Sounds like they are giving you the latest from VVR which is much less frequently updated.

VINview updates are based on the GPS location of the car itself and therefor are the most accurate.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ask your dealer specifically for the VINview tracking. Sounds like they are giving you the latest from VVR which is much less frequently updated.

VINview updates are based on the GPS location of the car itself and therefor are the most accurate.
He said he was although I am not there to see 'what' he is doing. The ford call center and the NS phone system both show the same thing as one another. Just frustrating because it really should not be this difficult. I have ordered vehicles, Ford vehicles, before and have never dealt with the constant snafu's as this process.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got a new window sticker with the lower price. Interestingly what everyone here called the "batch" number has changed.
Did you notice any of these other differences?

1) order of things listed under Interior and Functional changed
2)Under Interior - Previous sticker listed "USB A(1)/C(1)-1st/2nd Rows" whereas the new sticker does not list this
2)Under Functional - Previous sticker listed "Bluecruise" and new sticker lists "Bluecruise 1.2"
3)Special Order number changed between sticker versions
4)Batch/order info in upper right hand preceding VIN changed between versions

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Did you notice any of these other differences?

1) order of things listed under Interior and Functional changed
2)Under Interior - Previous sticker listed "USB A(1)/C(1)-1st/2nd Rows" whereas the new sticker does not list this
2)Under Functional - Previous sticker listed "Bluecruise" and new sticker lists "Bluecruise 1.2"
3)Special Order number changed between sticker versions
4)Batch/order info in upper right hand preceding VIN changed between versions
Yes same changes on mine

Edit: Except mine never had USB A/C 1st/2nd Rows listed.

Last edited:

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Yes dealer charged me the lower price. I checked my tracking online and my window sticker was showing the lower price yesterday
Sponsored