11/7/22 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Wondering the same thing. Smart Vincent isn’t pulling anything up for incentives on the 23s. May be too early, hopefully we get 8/30 rates though
It should be based on the time your order was placed or converted. They have to pull it up in the Smart Vincent system and change the "Incentive Based on:" date.

Here is a recent post about how sales people can access it:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/10-03-22-build-week-gang.20768/post-541951

My salesperson said the same thing. I had to guide my salesperson on how to access it properly. 😆
Sponsored

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag

sim1

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Premium
Country flag
And if I missed your post with your info, just let me know. I chaired and did IT support for a charity event this weekend so I have been a little all over the place.
Thank you! 9259 - 419/1034 here

Reactions: njb

Coryisbored

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order: 2023 Mach E Premium AWD 9217 459/1419
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
It should be based on the time your order was placed or converted. They have to pull it up in the Smart Vincent system and change the "Incentive Based on:" date.

Here is a recent post about how sales people can access it:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/10-03-22-build-week-gang.20768/post-541951

My salesperson said the same thing. I had to guide my salesperson on how to access it properly. 😆
He said he pulled it and it didn’t come up with anything. I also have a guy on another forum that pulled it for me with the same results

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you don’t have to access that file. What you’re looking for is modules to populate under “BCE” with the “Module/Address/Instructions” column. There will be thousands and the number and letters won’t mean much to us but that means your car has been “connected and turned on”. Your car should show as built soon after you see a “tear tag” near the top of the page.
@Moomin you can open the .ab file with a text editor like TextEdit. its just an XML file. there is something in it and it is downloadable, but mine is mostly empty because i have no modules yet.

more than likely it's the same data that displays on the webpage, so probably no extra information in there.

BitVenom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Occupation
Game Dev - Technical Director
Country flag
Vapor Blue Metallic
GTPE
Batch 9217
436/1419
TX
Build Week: 11/07

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
Batch 9217
GTPE Orange
9XX/1419
CA
Build Week 11/07

Just called Ford. They said that my car went into production on 10/30 and it is currently in the "Body Shop" - this is the stage where the frame gets assembled. Could not provide any estimates on when it would be delivered, but said that once it leaves the body shop, it will be visible on the Vehicle Order Tracking system. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: njb

Mgpatel5290

First Name
Mitesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gt 23 ordered
Country flag
Has anyone in the group received ther VIN for '23 MME yet? I'm looking to connect with someone who has ordered a '23 GT or GTPE WITH Nite Pony Package.

LSS - I just took delivery of my Shadow Black '22 GTPE and have it in for full PPF wrap. They didn't debadge the car as requested and laser cut around side badges and GT. Installer agreed to replace with the Nite Pony badges. Ford dealer said they can't locate the part number without a VIN.

Would you please PM me if you're willing to share your VIN? Good luck on your orders - it's worth the wait!
I have received a vin and they said it will be scheduled for production on Sunday 11/13

Renee

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach e premium ext battery rwd
Occupation
Us air force
Country flag
I may be doing something wrong but I'm on ford.com and selected check order status. I typed in the order number I was given over email and the VIN. The website continues to say I entered an incorrect order number. Is there a trick I'm missing?

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
I may be doing something wrong but I'm on ford.com and selected check order status. I typed in the order number I was given over email and the VIN. The website continues to say I entered an incorrect order number. Is there a trick I'm missing?
It's not the order number from the email. It's the four-digit dealer order number. Contact Ford Chat and they can give you the number when you give them your VIN.

mnbiker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium
Occupation
SysAdmin
Country flag

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
well... its currently 5PM pacific, which is 8PM eastern, and the chat is supposed to be open until 10PM eastern. so it should be working right now, yet no button, etc.

Renee

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach e premium ext battery rwd
Occupation
Us air force
Country flag
well... its currently 5PM pacific, which is 8PM eastern, and the chat is supposed to be open until 10PM eastern. so it should be working right now, yet no button, etc.
I just got off chat with them. Make sure you expand the chat option and there will be an actual chat button.
Sponsored