11/7/22 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

Shilou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I have been obsessively refreshing thebuild page. Finally did the ford chat and they said it was scheduled for Friday. I will try and contain myself until Friday lol
Sponsored

Reactions: njb

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have been obsessively refreshing thebuild page. Finally did the ford chat and they said it was scheduled for Friday. I will try and contain myself until Friday lol
no need to contain yourself lol; I'm not even going to try

Himawari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
Just checked my modules, I've got over a thousand of them now.

[Edit] Also, now, a tear tag. Not really sure what that means, but progress is progress.

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Starting an 11/7/22 build week thread.

I did a search and couldn't find a build week thread for 11/7.

I have a 23' GTPE ordered on 9/1, assigned a build week of 11/7.
Grabber Blue, Nite Pony package

My anticipation is an early January delivery.
Where are you at? If it’s California it seems to be taking longer. Who knows how things will go on these ‘23 cars now, & my 10/31 build week doesn’t say built or shipped yet, but I’m still optimistically estimating Dec 8th from what I’m seeing on here so far. There’s a page that shows modules populating that can hint at your car being produced. I think you might get it in time for Christmas!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
I've been officially bumped to 11/7 from the 10/31 group. I hope all is well!

Ordered 8/30
GTPE
High allocation dealer
Vin 03xxx
Build date 10/31 11/7
Oregon delivery
I still haven’t been bumped from a GTPE 10/31 production date. Still not showing built yet though…

Shilou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I still haven’t been bumped from a GTPE 10/31 production date. Still not showing built yet though…
Have you tried doing the Ford chat. They were very helpful with regards to a build date

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
ok, i’ve got modules. a lot of them.

mnbiker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium
Occupation
SysAdmin
Country flag
I have a tear tag now this morning - did not have it last night. Not really sure what this gets me/means in any way though - but I've read others mentioning this as some sort of milestone-ish thing I guess.

chimpster23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BLK GT ER-AWD / 04 Toyota Camry
Country flag
hi 11/7 build week, just looking at some of the comments on this thread randomly and thought I would help out a bit. For those of you that got VIN's and started production or will soon, now would be a good time to start calling your dealers and letting them know you are expecting to be getting delivery in ~1 month's time. Never hurts to be prepared, but if you don't want to talk to them at this point that is fine too. I wanted to start the conversation with them on things like car prep, financing rates and adding your cell phone number to VINVIEW system, or not adding front lisc plate bracket (depending on your state or preference in some cases). Some dealers won't be able to have all this done but some can so it's worth a shot to make sure your ducks are in a row.
Hope this helps!

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
I have a tear tag now this morning - did not have it last night. Not really sure what this gets me/means in any way though - but I've read others mentioning this as some sort of milestone-ish thing I guess.
Mean they are done installing the hardware and the tag with all the vehicle info is ready for programing

mnbiker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium
Occupation
SysAdmin
Country flag
Mean they are done installing the hardware and the tag with all the vehicle info is ready for programing
Ah! Thank you!

And probably a good idea chimpster23.. Been a while since I talked to my dealer - thank you for the suggestion.

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Yes, thank you, I had the same question. Got my tear tag this morning after getting lots of modules yesterday. Anyone know what I should expect next? Will I be getting a “your car is built” e-mail or something?

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
Yes, thank you, I had the same question. Got my tear tag this morning after getting lots of modules yesterday. Anyone know what I should expect next? Will I be getting a “your car is built” e-mail or something?
I received my tear tag this morning as well. I reached out to Ford and they mentioned that the car has completed production and can expect an ETA of 12/6 for delivery to my dealer in San Jose.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
My buddy got his New EV this past weekend. It's nice but I'm still happy I went with the MME.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/7/22  Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's IMG_20221105_172530
Sponsored