11/7/22 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
I got an email at 1 am today saying that my vehicle has now been built and is getting ready to ship. Est 12/7-12/13 delivery. (Walnut Creek Ford is my dealer)
That's Awesome, did u get this email from Ford? Reason I ask is I am not seeing any communication from Ford (last email I see from them in 10/04) and all information which i am getting is from 3rd party sources, Ford communication to customers/buyers sucks !!! I am 867/1419 batch and my status on Ford site still says Production (Build week 11/07) and Ford order status tracker still doesn't like my order no and VIN.
Sponsored

vvelocityy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
information is so inconsistent everywhere. build week was nov 7 and batch was consistent with y’all’s.

i got a text and email dead of night saying it’s built with est delivery in december. checked all these tracking websites and i see a tear tag, no pcm modules, a million bce, and an invoice date of november 2, and status is in transit. but no info under shipping (convoy). not even gonna try to make heads or tails of this

Last edited:
Reactions: njb

kb199

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
1668303542483.png

GTPE with Pony Package -- Built and Shipping -- ETA 11/24
I don't expect to really see it until December if I'm lucky.
That’s impressively early- is it because you’re in MO (no additional convoy from rail yard)

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
are you in batch 9217? what powertrain and trim level? also have you been dealing with this bezhad guy at WC, or is there someone else?
I’ve dealt with a few people at WV Ford, and per their instructions I ordered the car myself on the Ford website back on 8/30 or 31. Initially, the person who set up my test drive was Sohail, then again many months later with Craig. I spoke with someone else on the phone a couple of weeks ago to see if they could gain access to my VIN, which they did.
I ordered the standard range premium, RWD.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’ve dealt with a few people at WV Ford, and per their instructions I ordered the car myself on the Ford website back on 8/30 or 31. Initially, the person who set up my test drive was Sohail, then again many months later with Craig. I spoke with someone else on the phone a couple of weeks ago to see if they could gain access to my VIN, which they did.
are you in batch 9217? what powertrain and trim level? also have you been dealing with this bezhad guy at WC, or is there someone else?
Oh and yes, batch 9217

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
thanks - maybe i should try to make contact with someone else in the dealership. this particular guy claims to be the 'model expert' for the MME or something like that, but hasn't been super helpful.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's Awesome, did u get this email from Ford? Reason I ask is I am not seeing any communication from Ford (last email I see from them in 10/04) and all information which i am getting is from 3rd party sources, Ford communication to customers/buyers sucks !!! I am 867/1419 batch and my status on Ford site still says Production (Build week 11/07) and Ford order status tracker still doesn't like my order no and VIN.
Check your account profile and make sure you signed up for all notifications. I think there’s a place in there for that. Also, I had the same issue with the order number. Do a chat with them and ask them for your WEBSITE order number. For whatever reason it is different. They gave me a four digit order number via chat.
I haven’t checked the tracker again (I will later today) but it has continually showed me that it isn’t in the tracking system.

Using another helpful link from this forum though, I did find the modules (?)and tear sheet sometime last week and I had hundreds of modules, though, I don’t even know what that means.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks - maybe i should try to make contact with someone else in the dealership. this particular guy claims to be the 'model expert' for the MME or something like that, but hasn't been super helpful.
Sorry for my typos. Meant to say WC Ford above.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Check your account profile and make sure you signed up for all notifications. I think there’s a place in there for that. Also, I had the same issue with the order number. Do a chat with them and ask them for your WEBSITE order number. For whatever reason it is different. They gave me a four digit order number via chat.
I haven’t checked the tracker again (I will later today) but it has continually showed me that it isn’t in the tracking system.

Using another helpful link from this forum though, I did find the modules (?)and tear sheet sometime last week and I had hundreds of modules, though, I don’t even know what that means.
just as further info, if you can figure out how to get your window sticker (the links are around here multiple times), then the order number is on the sticker in the "Item #" box at the bottom of the sticker. there is a number XX-YYYY in that box, and YYYY is the order number.

Naynrs

First Name
renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag
So I have transit info. How can I find out about transit for it. The phone is not working for me 😂

transit, Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX986438 and currently located in Cuautitlan Izcalli, EM

BitVenom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Occupation
Game Dev - Technical Director
Country flag
This is my 2nd MachE - when I look at the VIN for my current car I don't see PCM modules... so, I don't imagine waiting or even caring about those matters one bit ;) Having 2 of the 'same' car means I can compare my modules - not that it has any real value. But generally they're almost the same.
Sponsored