sim1

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Premium
Country flag
Tear tag; no built or shipped notifications from Ford. Chat says delivery estimated for 12/14 to SoCal.
Sponsored

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/7/22  Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's 1668458281877

Sweet! Perfect timing as I'll have a month-ish with the select. I installed an outlet in the barn to charge since I had plenty of amperage available out there and could do it myself. Wife has two charging stations at her office that no one ever uses so she will probably just charge there most of the time.

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
Anyone know why OrderTrack.app data would get worse?

This morning it showed 2 days 11 hours Time in Status (Actual), Longest wait 9 days, no modules in the link, no info in the view tracker link, Invoiced Nov 2nd, Convoy (with no details) for shipping.

Just now Order Track.app data shows 0 hours Time in Status (Actual), longest wait 34 days (!), no modules in the link, no info in the view tracker link, Invoiced Nov 2nd, "There was a problem getting information from the shipping provider. Try again later." for shipping.

My window sticker shows my car as:
Batch 9259
652/1034

I'm seeing others in the same batch with both higher and lower build numbers with modules and even shipping dates.

I don't understand how to read what these things mean on ordertrack.app. is "2 days 11 hours time in status" mean it's 2 days away from delivery? What is "longest wait"? Is that how long people in the same batch have had to wait from that time in status?

nlpamg

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F8 Tributo, Toyota GR Supra
Country flag
Got an email from Ford today saying that the car is built and they're getting ready to ship it. They estimate that it will be at the dealer between Dec. 8 - 14.

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Now that my car is showing as shipped with ford, I have a new “get ready for delivery” section of the ford site. It’s possible it was there before, but I don’t remember seeing it. Says I can set up the car through “remote vehicle setup,” but that doesn’t actually seem to be an option on the linked site. Best thing on there is the owners manual…

0E0478D8-4395-423C-8121-AE5177AE6F7D.jpeg

Lante

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 23 GT
Occupation
Union
Country flag
Thanks I guess I’m in
572/1419
What does this mean because I still haven’t received any updates. And another weird thing was when I went through the Ford website and put in my order # it said it was an invalid order # ( but it’s the same # on the order details on the same said page)?

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Now that my car is showing as shipped with ford, I have a new “get ready for delivery” section of the ford site. It’s possible it was there before, but I don’t remember seeing it. Says I can set up the car through “remote vehicle setup,” but that doesn’t actually seem to be an option on the linked site. Best thing on there is the owners manual…

0E0478D8-4395-423C-8121-AE5177AE6F7D.jpeg
That's what is saying on the Ford App also, but I'm not activating anything until I get the MME keys in my hands.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Thanks I guess I’m in
572/1419
What does this mean because I still haven’t received any updates. And another weird thing was when I went through the Ford website and put in my order # it said it was an invalid order # ( but it’s the same # on the order details on the same said page)?

go here:

ordertrack.app

and

Here:

www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
Just called my Dealer. They said that my car is in Kansas, and from there will be sent to Michigan for final assembly. After that it will be shipped to the Bay Area. They re-affirmed December 9th delivery date.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
It was not there before. I haven't clicked on it yet. I have been reading the owner's manual that someone else posted though.

kalphoto

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Honda Pilot (soon to be Mache)
Country flag
New member here. I tried to search for the answer to this but I couldn't figure it out. We have an order from 3/20/22 that was converted to a '23 model. I took the opportunity to switch from Select Tech/Comfort AWD to the Premium AWD the day we were first able to do so.

I used the ordertrack.app site and it shows "in production" (build week of 11/7). When I go to the "View Modules" site it looks like it is "built" with all the modules and a tear tag (ALD4) - not sure what this all means. Ford site still shows In Production. No e-mail yet with shipping info.

Really hoping (against all odds) of a possible delivery this year so we can get the full rebate. We live in Los Angeles.

Can anyone help explain? Or it sounds like there is a Ford chat I can reach out to? Does anyone have a link to that?

Thanks all! Really excited for our Space White MachE!

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
New member here. I tried to search for the answer to this but I couldn't figure it out. We have an order from 3/20/22 that was converted to a '23 model. I took the opportunity to switch from Select Tech/Comfort AWD to the Premium AWD the day we were first able to do so.

I used the ordertrack.app site and it shows "in production" (build week of 11/7). When I go to the "View Modules" site it looks like it is "built" with all the modules and a tear tag (ALD4) - not sure what this all means. Ford site still shows In Production. No e-mail yet with shipping info.

Really hoping (against all odds) of a possible delivery this year so we can get the full rebate. We live in Los Angeles.

Can anyone help explain? Or it sounds like there is a Ford chat I can reach out to? Does anyone have a link to that?

Thanks all! Really excited for our Space White MachE!
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
information is so inconsistent everywhere. build week was nov 7 and batch was consistent with y’all’s.

i got a text and email dead of night saying it’s built with est delivery in december. checked all these tracking websites and i see a tear tag, no pcm modules, a million bce, and an invoice date of november 2, and status is in transit. but no info under shipping (convoy). not even gonna try to make heads or tails of this
I'm in OC, CA, too. However, I ordered a MME 12/7/21, which was built 9/13 and arrived at ramp 6R, Richards-Gebaur, MO 9/27. It has been there ever since. Apparently, some western deliveries, CA, CO, AZ, TX, are being greatly delayed, without explanation. Ford.com, Chat, and dealer are all nearly worthless in communicating about this delay. For your sake, I hope your dealer's access to VIN View will be fulfilling for you and that your MME delivery will be before 1/1/23.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/7/22  Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's 1668474572514
Sponsored