Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
So i just spoke with Ford Chat. They told me that my car is located in Lecheria, Mexico and that it has a railcar #. But my window sticker and ordertrack shows its supposed to be shipping by convoy.

Can someone help me make sense of this?
Convoy is on the window sticker, rail is how it will travel for most of the way.

You can track your railcar if you have the number.

Renee

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach e premium ext battery rwd
Occupation
Us air force
Country flag
So my car has shipped but like everyone else in this thread I haven't been able to track the shipment. My dealership just got in the exact spec and color GTPE that I ordered but it's a 2022. They are selling it at MSRP and giving me MSRP for my trade in Mach e. So I'm at the dealership now signing the papers. Saving $6k for the exact same car.

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
I received the same email about "Production was scheduled for the week of Nov 7 but supply chain issues continue to be our generic excuse for why we aren't actually telling you any useful information." (It might be that the email said something else, but that's the message I took from it.)

Rapid Red Premium AWD ER Nite Pony; 009217 303/1419.
I wonder if something to do w/ Nite Pony could be a cause of delay. Friend has your same spec but in star white. He was 6 before you on the line: 009217 297/1419
Status remains in production but many modules lit up.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
I wonder if something to do w/ Nite Pony could be a cause of delay. Friend has your same spec but in star white. He was 6 before you on the line: 009217 297/1419
i don’t think that’s the holdup. there are nite ponies from this group that have shipped. i think what it is is they just don’t build the cars in sequence.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
I had the same thought, but it doesn't seem to be a trend as already pointed out.

But my color is star white. I wonder if that's a denominator?

ldtor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I had the same thought, but it doesn't seem to be a trend as already pointed out.

But my color is star white. I wonder if that's a denominator?
Maybe. I didn't get Nite Pony, but am Space White.

Ford Tracking and OrderTrack.app still say mine (9259 485/1034) is in production, but my dealer emailed me today and said it's built and gave a ETD of 12/20-26. I've been able to activate the vehicle in FordPass for 2 days...just hoping someone happens to turn the vehicle on and accept the confirmation so I can track it. ;)

Atladawg

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Maybe. I didn't get Nite Pony, but am Space White.

Ford Tracking and OrderTrack.app still say mine (9259 485/1034) is in production, but my dealer emailed me today and said it's built and gave a ETD of 12/20-26. I've been able to activate the vehicle in FordPass for 2 days...just hoping someone happens to turn the vehicle on and accept the confirmation so I can track it. ;)
I’m in the same boat. 9217 109/1419. Premium ER AWD vapor blue nite pony package. Like a poster mentioned to me when I was reading into it too much, there doesn’t seem to be a discernible pattern. The numbers probably don’t dictate production order.

Mgpatel5290

First Name
Mitesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gt 23 ordered
Country flag
So my car is shipped and got an email. The date expected is early January. Wanted to know where to find out where rail car info?

blue betty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Talked with Ford Chat and got a delivery date of 12/16 to 12/22.

Batch 9259
756/1034

Ford Tracking Status shows built 11/17 and in transit to my dealership. OrderTrack.app shows in transit as well. All positive news.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So my car is shipped and got an email. The date expected is early January. Wanted to know where to find out where rail car info?
you need to ask for it on ford’s support chat. there should be a link from the contact us page on ford.com.

you might also ask them for location info as it seems like CSX has no status for any recent train car leaving the factory. having said that for more than a week the ford chat people have been telling me the train car is “arrived” at the train station near the factory.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
you need to ask for it on ford’s support chat. there should be a link from the contact us page on ford.com.

you might also ask them for location info as it seems like CSX has no status for any recent train car leaving the factory. having said that for more than a week the ford chat people have been telling me the train car is “arrived” at the train station near the factory.
Alright, I said I wasn’t going to do it, but I just tried to track my assigned train car with CSX. The latest status they had on it was from early May where it was released to BNSF. Perhaps these train cars are just all sitting at that rail yard a few miles from the factory waiting for enough of them to be filled before the train departs for the States. ???

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Alright, I said I wasn’t going to do it, but I just tried to track my assigned train car with CSX. The latest status they had on it was from early May where it was released to BNSF. Perhaps these train cars are just all sitting at that rail yard a few miles from the factory waiting for enough of them to be filled before the train departs for the States. ???
that is possible. i mean, it shouldn't take 4-6 weeks for a train to move from central mexico to the US. i just checked again and CSX still has no status on my train car.

a stationary train would be consistent with the location ford chat has given both of us.

the other possibility is that it doesn't show up in CSX's system until it reaches some other waypoint. that is what i though initially but now i wonder.

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
This is another way to track your MME.

https://www.unitedroad.com/

1. use your mobile phone to use the link.
2. Hit the top left corner for the menu
3. click on Delivery Receipts
4. Add your VIN
5. Add your email to get a password to log into the website
6. Once your email comes (it took a while for the email to come to me), log into the website and it will make you change the password.
7. Once logged in, you will see Orders. Under that "Current Shipments | Delivered | Search"
8. Hit the Search and Add your VIN into the Search.

Hopefully, this will help.

Plus I have been tracking my MME (AOK) with: I'm located in the Metropolitan of DC area.

CSX
1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for the next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
This is another way to track your MME.

https://www.unitedroad.com/

1. use your mobile phone to use the link.
2. Hit the top left corner for the menu
3. click on Delivery Receipts
4. Add your VIN
5. Add your email to get a password to log into the website
6. Once your email comes (it took a while for the email to come to me), log into the website and it will make you change the password.
7. Once logged in, you will see Orders. Under that "Current Shipments | Delivered | Search"
8. Hit the Search and Add your VIN into the Search.

Hopefully, this will help.

Plus I have been tracking my MME (AOK) with: I'm located in the Metropolitan of DC area.

CSX
1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for the next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Thanks, yeah this is how we've been doing it.

However, United Road has, in the last couple days, dropped the ability to create an account to track the VIN. You can tell it is part of a shipment, but you cannot get any details about it.

With regard to CSX, they either have old information on the rail car (my situation) or no information (@astrorob 's situation).
Sponsored