STL-Mach-E

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Escape PHEV, 2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
From my dealer, the current location of my MME is at the US/Mexico border.
Sponsored

OP
OP
STL-Mach-E

STL-Mach-E

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Escape PHEV, 2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
did they give the city?
The city on the screen shot looked like a city of origin, rather than current location. The map shows it near the border, but the screen shot didn't have good detail. I'll just take it as progress. Hopefully there isn't a long layover at the border.

Coryisbored

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order: 2023 Mach E Premium AWD 9217 459/1419
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Dealer said mine should arrive the evening of 12/16.

Reactions: njb

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hi guys! Popping in from the 11/14 build week thread. Looks like your shipment timeframes are going rough. I haven't been able to locate y'alls tracker sheet, but are they somewhat near original ETA's given or they're all weeks off?

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Hi guys! Popping in from the 11/14 build week thread. Looks like your shipment timeframes are going rough. I haven't been able to locate y'alls tracker sheet, but are they somewhat near original ETA's given or they're all weeks off?
batch 9217:

there is a tiny url link at the bottom of that sheet for the other batch.

based on the spreadsheet nothing has been delivered yet. one poster had heard from ford chat and their dealer that cars headed for california were supposed to be making a more direct route now, however, that does not seem to be true.

all that's happened so far is that many of us haven't been able to get any railcar status. in the last couple of days, some people have been told by ford chat that their car is at the mexico/USA border, in or near texas.

garapatisri

First Name
Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine is built week 11/07 MME Prem AWD 2023. Shows built on 11/12. contact agent they say its in Laredo Tx for Pickup . and its the same i got for past 1 wk. not idea what this mean? does any one have more tracking info?

Received status on 11/27 at Ramp 6r Richards Gebaur, Kansas City, MO. Still ETA 11/27 -12/03

Last edited:

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
batch 9217:
based on the spreadsheet nothing has been delivered yet. one poster had heard from ford chat and their dealer that cars headed for california were supposed to be making a more direct route now, however, that does not seem to be true.
That was quick! Thanks for the context; looks like all of your ETAs are still not here yet. But, they're coming up for a few of you. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Fingers crossed for all of us, don't have many CA bound shipments in our build week.

garapatisri

First Name
Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
11/12/22 - Shipped
11/15/22 - Laredo, TX In Transit - Primary Status
Arrived at Junction Point - Secondary Status.

It has been radio silence since then with an ETA of 11/27-12/03

Got status Update today from Ford Chat, with Location of my MME PRE EAWD at
11/27/22 - Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO

Still they say ETA as 11/27-12/03

Last edited:

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
all that's happened so far is that many of us haven't been able to get any railcar status. in the last couple of days, some people have been told by ford chat that their car is at the mexico/USA border, in or near texas.
According to FC, my car is still in Mexico at the same place it has been since it was “shipped” five days ago. So, there’s that…

NiceandSimpleMache

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
batch 9217:

there is a tiny url link at the bottom of that sheet for the other batch.

I wonder if they have one for Batch 9259

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
According to FC, my car is still in Mexico at the same place it has been since it was “shipped” five days ago. So, there’s that…
argh, yeah i queried CSX this morning again, no status. was considering asking FC today but probably no point.