11/7/22 Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
🤬 this process makes no sense...

I'm 9217 #472/1419 and along with @astrorob my car is apparently still in Mexico going nowhere fast to Walnut Creek. I'm happy that yours seems well on its way.

Our dealer also seems not to use the VinViewer program that shows the car's progress on a map despite being one of the largest volume MachE dealers out there, which is a bit frustrating as well. Edit: Apparently it can also send you text messages updating you anytime there is a change of location (check the 10/24 thread for an example). Wouldn't that be nice?

I think I just need to check out of this process for a while because this whole thing is so illogical and inconsistent.
Agreed. I am counting no chickens before they hatch here. I'm sure it's a crap shoot. Here's hoping we all see our MME's somewhere in our delivery window (at least before 12/31).
Sponsored

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
https://www.unitedroad.com/

1. use your mobile phone to use the link.
2. Hit the top left corner for the menu
3. click on Delivery Receipts
4. Add your VIN
5. Add your email to get a password to log into the website
6. Once your email comes (it took a while for the email to come to me), log into the website and it will make you change the password.
7. Once logged in, you will see Orders. Under that "Current Shipments | Delivered | Search"
8. Hit the Search and Add your VIN into the Search.

Hopefully, this will help.

Plus I have been tracking my MME (AOK) with: I'm located in the Metropolitan of DC area.
Have you been able to track your AOK train?

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
lol having signed up for the UR website i'm now getting email reports about deliveries from richmond to WC ford. just today they received 12 MMEs. so things are flowing. obviously people don't want to give out their VINs but it would be interesting to see which (if any) build week threads these VINs belong do.

23MachE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange Mach E GT Performance Nite Pony
Country flag
lol having signed up for the UR website i'm now getting email reports about deliveries from richmond to WC ford. just today they received 12 MMEs. so things are flowing. obviously people don't want to give out their VINs but it would be interesting to see which (if any) build week threads these VINs belong do.
If you have VINs, you should be able to get window stickers and see which batches they were in, as well as the invoice dates.

93Bluejay

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 CR1, Vapor Blue
Country flag
maybe it has something to do with being a CR1?

@SeattleMach @Ynnhojnorood also have CR1s but have not posted updates.

or maybe it means nothing.
2 weeks after I had modules and a tear tag, finally a change in status . . . Little optimism to receive my CARt1 before 12/31, but still happy.

431E98C6-D93A-45E9-80F3-59513FF7243E.png

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
You can see the sticker of any car and the batch should be on there so you would be able to back search them in this forum for a week.

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
2 weeks after I had modules and a tear tag, finally a change in status . . . Little optimism to receive my CARt1 before 12/31, but still happy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/7/22  Build Week Thread for 2023 MME's 431E98C6-D93A-45E9-80F3-59513FF7243E
Yea I am coming up on 20 days with a tear tag, still in production. Either they are missing a part or I got put in the wrong batch to early and have no ride north, no idea.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
wow - i looked at one of the delivered cars from yesterday and it was a 9/19 build week batch. that’s not good.

edit: there is at least one 10/10 build though.

Last edited:

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
I sincerely hope for all of you guys that you get your cars soon, but don't count on it. There are still people who were in build groups in September who do not have their cars yet and quite a few of us in October build groups that have yet to see ours. My build date was 10/12 and still have yet to see mine. (Estimated delivery date 11/11-11/17). They seem to come to a screeching halt when they hit Kansas City.

Ford's estimated delivery dates are pretty much worthless. If your dealer has Vinview, you will get the best info on car location from that, but you will get no one to tell you how long it will take for your car to go from each step of the way.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I sincerely hope for all of you guys that you get your cars soon, but don't count on it. There are still people who were in build groups in September who do not have their cars yet and quite a few of us in October build groups that have yet to see ours.
yeah based on what i just discovered with the cars being delivered to my dealer, it does look pretty grim.

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Yea I am coming up on 20 days with a tear tag, still in production. Either they are missing a part or I got put in the wrong batch to early and have no ride north, no idea.
Right there with you
I'm in the same boat. Especially frustrating because I haven't been able to extrapolate any kind of trend on the delay. I thought at first that maybe it was nite pony package or even the star white color, but both have been disproven,

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, E-Tron
Country flag
Looks like whoever takes delivery this year will have won the 7500 Ford lottery. I’m not gonna take delivery if it’s 2023.
Sponsored