renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag
So I talked to one of the managers at ford at my dealership and he said it shows Laredo,tx which it has been at since 11/19 with no new history. He did say it still shows a straight shot to California which I don’t believe at this point. My eta still remains 12/10-12/16
Sponsored

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
Bay area, ordered with Morgan Hill ford. Are you with Walnut Creek?
Yes, there's a few of us in this batch and ETAs are around 12/11 or slightly later.

Atladawg

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Same boat as you, man. In production since 11/5. No updates since. 109/1419 9217. 12/10 ETA for delivery. Also Bay Area. There’s a few of us. Really hoping they just mess up tracking for some vehicles.

qqq_lamb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Same boat as you, man. In production since 11/5. No updates since. 109/1419 9217. 12/10 ETA for delivery. Also Bay Area. There’s a few of us. Really hoping they just mess up tracking for some vehicles.
I am hoping the same thing. Ford chat told me "last update Nov 7th”, I am wishing the next update showing my car somewhere in US.

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
dealer hasn't told me squat; all i have is what the ford account says, 12/8-12/14.

at this point i'm positive it will be later than that. only question is, how much. based on what i'm seeing with united road i'm guessing if i get this before the end of the year it will indeed be 12/30 or something.
Yea me too maybe they changed their sales folks or are getting a lot of Qs, but they are not as responsive as before

Jwheels9876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Checked this morning and my car left TX this morning at 2:24 am.
Sent my dealer a text yesterday asking about the Private Offer, Ford Options financing and Price lock and shockingly I heard nothing back. They are probably already trying to find out how much they can get over MSRP for a 2023 so they can screw me over when it comes in.

athomas43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Got an update yesterday that mine has gotten to Richards-gebaur, MO. I wouldn’t stress about the lack of movement too often. Not out of texas anyways. It seems to me that ford only updates their tracking, after it’s reached a new checkpoint. At least for me, they just kept on saying it’s in Texas, and then the next day they said MO. So don’t stress too much.

93Bluejay

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 CR1, Vapor Blue
Country flag
Mine finally flipped from in production to awaiting transport Tuesday and then last night to shipped with an estimate of 12/19-12/25. I am in SoCal (desert). Still hopeful to drive my CART1 in 2022!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

BEVerly

First Name
Beverly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD Extended
Country flag
I ordered from Morgan Hill also. ETA 12/9-12/15. They told me there’d actually be a 2-3 month delay and not to expect it before the end of the year. But I’m still hopeful since everyone else has ETA around the same time.

louc757

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat, 23 MME GTPE Rapid Red Nite Pony
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Got an update yesterday that mine has gotten to Richards-gebaur, MO. I wouldn’t stress about the lack of movement too often. Not out of texas anyways. It seems to me that ford only updates their tracking, after it’s reached a new checkpoint. At least for me, they just kept on saying it’s in Texas, and then the next day they said MO. So don’t stress too much.
Just heard back from my dealer today as well. My car is sitting in Kansas City now. He says updated ETA is 12/21. Cutting it close to get it by the end of the year!

Update: My sales guy sales it is going by Jack Cooper transport to Louisville. I thought it would be by train, but since KC is only 8 hours away, they must truck it.

Last edited:

TheWalkerMME

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Had a chat with FC today and they confirmed that my car is now at Richards-gebaur, MO as of yesterday. Slow and steady but certainly progress.

qqq_lamb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Finally some updates: built on 11/24 and awaiting shipment, updated ETA 12/20-12/26. Finger crossed.

23MachE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange Mach E GT Performance Nite Pony
Country flag
Even though I'm in CA, Norfolk Southern's system has been the most consistent at keeping me updated. As of this morning, they list mine as departed Fort Worth, TX earlier this morning.
Sponsored