Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
I’ll be interested in hearing how yours moves over the next few days. Mine also trekked up through Temple, looked like it was going to MO until it got to Fort Worth and then just went west down I-20.
My Orange GTPE to San Jose arrived in Missouri on 11/24.
Sponsored

Reactions: njb

Lambo

First Name
Lambo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTP
Country flag
Batch 9217, 1030/1419, estimate delivery Dec 6-12 (has never changed). Got an unsolicited email from my dealer in Morgan Hill, CA yesterday that my car was in final inspection in Kansas City. He said he would check again in mid December. I will let you decipher what that means. Have enjoyed reading all the post which has kept me from calling Morgan Hill everyday asking "where is my car!"
Our cars are in the same, place. My Orange GTP to San Jose is scheduled for 12/6-12/12 and is also in Kansas City.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
I hope our NorCal cars are also taking the hard left turn at DFW...
No such luck, the dealer just sent me a new map from VinView and the car is just east of OKC, headed north.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
What was your build date? Is it a 2023. I’m hoping all 2023 took a new route to California
Mine was #472 of the ‘23s and is currently headed to KC.

23MachE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange Mach E GT Performance Nite Pony
Country flag
Found this video about TTX cars. Makes me even more confident they wouldn't move our Mach E's off of one railcar onto another. Because all the railroad companies use these same railcars.

LaFong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Vapor Blue Metallic
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
The instructions were posted earlier in this thread. I'm not sure this provides much useful information in my case as the tracking is inactive and will I'm assuming it will remain so until my MME arrives in Henderson.
We should be on the same train, my car will also be delivered to Henderson. I am planning on having my dealer look up the UP railcar # next week Tues or Weds. Hopefully, we can track via the UP tracker then. Though once it gets the UP railcar # it should only be a few days.

Mach23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 BMW 228i
Country flag
Found this video about TTX cars. Makes me even more confident they wouldn't move our Mach E's off of one railcar onto another. Because all the railroad companies use these same railcars.

Thanks for posting the video. Very helpful and makes me feel more confident that the car is actually on a rail car in the US and is making its way to CA. I don’t want to get my hopes up too much for a 2022 delivery but you have given me more hope. Hopefully there won’t be a rail strike!!

LaFong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Vapor Blue Metallic
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag