mh_mach_e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium EAWD Vapor Blue
Country flag
Just finished my weekly Ford Chat update, and I'm not too pleased. All along they've been telling me ETA Dec 4-10 (which lately I haven't believed), and scant detail about the production status. Last week they told me it had completed production and the same ETA (but no shipping info). Today they tell me it's completed and awaiting shipment, but ETA is now Dec 27 - Jan 2. Grrrrr.

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
Figured I would post my experience since I have been lurking the whole way.

2023 CR1 Carbonized Gray (Dallas)
Order Date: 8/30
Build WK: 10/31/22 11/7/22
Build: 11/16/2022
Shipping was a black hole for me
Delivered ETA: 12/11/2022 - 12/17/2022 12/18/2022 - 12/24/2022 11/28/2022 - 12/04/2022
My Delivery ETA started to adjust after passing Texas border
Actual Delivery date: 12/2/2022

Ford chat was never great way to receive updates, My sales guy didn't mind sending me an update via VinView every few days or when he was slow at the office. I believe mine was off loaded in Houston and trucked up from there, but no clue.

We pick it up today YAY
Congratulations, so is the Carbonized Gray Metallic any different than Carbonized Gray? If possible could u post a pic showing the color please?

athomas43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Wow you guys are lucky, I asked my dealership to track using vin view and they provided me nothing lol. They sent me a screenshot of the same thing FC says, which clearly says last update on the 23rd lol.

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
Wow you guys are lucky, I asked my dealership to track using vin view and they provided me nothing lol. They sent me a screenshot of the same thing FC says, which clearly says last update on the 23rd lol.
Right the people getting update/vinview screenshot from Dealer are the lucky ones, for me the Dealer is just ignorant and says that yours is an online order so they can't see anything or track on their side and it's me who is providing updates to them :( anywho have to be good to them with the hope they don't screw me during the final buying process (and honor the Ford private offer during invoicing).

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE (Declined Delivery); 2023 BMW iX M60
Country flag
Just finished my weekly Ford Chat update, and I'm not too pleased. All along they've been telling me ETA Dec 4-10 (which lately I haven't believed), and scant detail about the production status. Last week they told me it had completed production and the same ETA (but no shipping info). Today they tell me it's completed and awaiting shipment, but ETA is now Dec 27 - Jan 2. Grrrrr.
Sorry to here that. Let’s hope for an early surprise.

JustSomeQuickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag

Naynrs

First Name
renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Well mine was officially scanned in at Mira loma ramp 27. There had been no updates since Laredo Texas on 11/19. It looks like Southern California may be missing having to go to KC

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, E-Tron
Country flag
Where do dealers find out the rate at time you ordered? There was a website or something where they could pull this info.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well mine was officially scanned in at Mira loma ramp 27. There had been no updates since Laredo Texas on 11/19. It looks like Southern California may be missing having to go to KC
I wish it were the same for NorCal. At least 5 days of silence since mine hit KC...

sim1

First Name
simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Premium
Country flag
Anyone else in production purgatory? Batch 9259 652/1034

Today, Ford Chat and my dealer say my car was produced on 11/15 and is sitting at the Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly plant. Yet online order tracking still says in production (last update posted 11/15) and not 'built' or 'awaiting shipment'.

FC and dealer still claim delivery ETA of 12/12 to 12/18. Seeing other transit times in this thread, I'm losing confidence that my car will be here this year. Dealer also said there was no information on Vin View for my car.

This all sounds bad for my hope of the $7500 federal credit. I did read that Ford execs still think that $3750 will be available in 2023 for the Mach E. https://seekingalpha.com/news/39124...tang-mach-e-as-it-looks-to-scale-up-even-more

I'm happy that a lot of you are getting your orders, but getting more bitter every passing day mine seems to be lost.
Amazing. After being in production since 11/11, I received both the built and shipped emails at 1 a.m. this morning. I have only chatted with Ford once, as I didn't want to unnecessarily frustrate myself. I was told 12/14 delivery then. This morning's emails say 12/28 to 1/3.

trimlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler/Sienna
Country flag
Car is in MO, been there for 3 days. The dealership said if it ships out Monday it'll be in SLC within the week and I could have it as soon as this week. But it looks like the estimated delivery date they gave me in the tracker is closer to the date I'll get it which is the 13th-19th.

gryphon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Car is in MO, been there for 3 days. The dealership said if it ships out Monday it'll be in SLC within the week and I could have it as soon as this week. But it looks like the estimated delivery date they gave me in the tracker is closer to the date I'll get it which is the 13th-19th.
Mine's been there 5 days so far with no movement and my ETA to California is 12/11-17. Who knows what causes some cars to transit that area more quickly than others? Good luck!

LaFong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Vapor Blue Metallic
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Where do dealers find out the rate at time you ordered? There was a website or something where they could pull this info.
The dealers use their own tool, Smart Vincent. There is a radio box to select Protection Date, which should be the same as the order date. You get Sale Date or Protection Date, whichever is lower. Choose Protection Date. https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ng-to-leverage-this-feature.10800/post-219822. (15:00 in the video)

The last ‘22s delivered got last year’s rates. Converted 22->23 orders get ’23 rates.
Sponsored