Tom-E

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ordered 07/19/21
Country flag
Got an email from Ford yesterday too. Production date now 11/29 (was 11/08). And I got my window sticker! Does this mean it's really happening? Production will start next week?!!!
Sponsored

Tom-E

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ordered 07/19/21
Country flag
It's happening!?!

I got an email last night from Ford saying "The production date for my vehicle has changed", and that "Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 29, 2021 ". This aligns with the info I have been getting from the dealer. This is the first email I had gotten from Ford since one on 10/25 saying I was scheduled for the week of 11/8.

AND the "Track My Order" button on the email works AND I can view the window sticker!

Original order placed on my behalf by the dealer on 6/12/21.
Same!!!!

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My mme was delayed like a month and a half with no word from dealer. The email came right before it started production. I think the email is attached to something real that happens and is a good indicator of progress.

Tom-E

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ordered 07/19/21
Country flag
It sure is. I got the same email. Exactly the date the dealer told me too. The window sticker didn't work yesterday, but it is today. We are almost there.
Same for me! FYI: I ordered the same exact model as you.

OP
OP
GuliblGuy

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Wish I had the email....still no word and no window sticker. And was ordered back in April :(

Tech Motoring

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
techmotoring.com
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E (On Order)
Country flag
It looks like 11/29 was accurate. It showed in production yesterday, then built, and today it is showing it was shipped. According to the email, it estimates my delivery to be 1/15 - 1/21. Its starting to become reality now. I cant wait.

AlexPT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD Extended (Ordered)
Country flag
Mine - ER RWD, ordered in August - was initially scheduled for Nov 8, no updates from dealer since then, but today just got modules (Dec 17th) and the active button visible on FordPass app . Still no windows sticker - should appear in the next few days.