dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E '23 Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Did you all already do you financing online with Ford credit or did you do it through the dealership? Those that have their car already. Thanks.
At the dealer. The website cannot handle the locked-in finance rates from time of order.
Sponsored

Che

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 CR1
Country flag
They were oh so willing to give me the 7.4% from chase because ford current rate is 11.55% right now is what I was told. They also failed to include my original deposit on my contract. Make sure you use a fine tooth comb when going over financing. I will upload more pictures on Monday. I got the windows tinted and now I am getting it ceramic coated. It will look proper for a video or photos now.

Dmorton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
They were oh so willing to give me the 7.4% from chase because ford current rate is 11.55% right now is what I was told. They also failed to include my original deposit on my contract. Make sure you use a fine tooth comb when going over financing. I will upload more pictures on Monday. I got the windows tinted and now I am getting it ceramic coated. It will look proper for a video or photos now.
I was told my rate was locked from the time I ordered the vehicle. I'm going to hold them to that. I'm definitely going to look through everything closely. Thanks!!!

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
At the dealer. The website cannot handle the locked-in finance rates from time of order.
Excellent advice since having credit pulls twice or more by Ford and your dealer is not good for your credit scores.

I have been able to ask the dealer to pull certain bureaus when I got my Lightning since Experian was my lowest score and had the most number of inquiries (business credit apps).

They pulled Transunion and Equifax which had the highest scores and dealer did offer top tier rates, but still could not beat my CU rate which I used.

lazoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Does anyone have access to SmartVincent that can look up my interest rate at time of order? Ordered on March 17,2022 3FMTK1SS3PMA09158 44685. Dealer is trying to tell me there were no incentives but I remember there being incentives at the time of order.

This is my only snag so far is trying to get the incentives at time of order.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Does anyone have access to SmartVincent that can look up my interest rate at time of order? Ordered on March 17,2022 3FMTK1SS3PMA09158 44685. Dealer is trying to tell me there were no incentives but I remember there being incentives at the time of order.

This is my only snag so far is trying to get the incentives at time of order.
Only your dealer can pull up SmartVINcent.

What date was your '23 order officially into Ford (ROVP/COVP date) ?

'22 order date does not apply for '23 model year order.

Do you get a PCO ?

lazoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Only your dealer can pull up SmartVINcent.

What date was your '23 order officially into Ford (ROVP/COVP date) ?

'22 order date does not apply for '23 model year order.

Do you get a PCO ?
Yes I got a PCO from Ford but I was also under the impression I was protected by the incentive at the time of my order in 2022

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Yes I got a PCO from Ford but I was also under the impression I was protected by the incentive at the time of my order in 2022
No, the price protection and rates/incentives changed when your '22 turned into a '23.

That's why you get the PCO but the rates / incentives are only from the date of conversion.

Mine was a April 22 order and got converted in August.

Rates & incentives apply at August.

Still not bad - 4.49% APR for Ford Options and $2000 incentive for SoCal.

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The tier 1 rate should be 4.49% for a 22-23 rollover.

Excellent advice since having credit pulls twice or more by Ford and your dealer is not good for your credit scores.
Fun fact, multiple auto loan inquiries (against the same Bureau) get combined into 1 if they’re within a 1-2 week period. My Experian was checked once by dealer and again by Ford Credit

dmac1418

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag

DomiinUS

First Name
Dominik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang 2.3
Country flag
I am just wondering what that meanst for 2022 - 2023 rollovers, as we did get the private offer.
I feel like, if we get the price cut on top would be like winning the lottery, if not there wouldn't be a reason to complain
what happens to rollovers taking delivery now?

well, let's see
Sponsored