Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 mustang gt
Occupation
accountant
Country flag
My production date has been changed for the the 5th to the week of 12/13. If the date changes anymore I might actually get a 2022 GT. I am wondering if anyone is in a similar situation. I guess I have to be patient.
Sponsored

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Victory Cross Country
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Same...been bumped 2x to date and now lay in the 12/13 line (until the next change).
Originally scheduled production date of 11/15 then bumped to 11/22 now 12/13.
Watching the grass grow continues

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
As long as you are scheduled, you will be getting a 21. @TheSeg said in another thread his API tool broke due to some changes on Ford’s side, so if you have not yet pulled your VIN, you might have to wait for the Ford email server to wake up and send updates. We should have window stickers Saturday, production runs Mon to Sat, so more patience is yet required for build confirmation and shipping. I fully expect I won’t see my car until after 1/18.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Welp the good news this week is I have not received another email on the schedule build date shifting. Looks like the week of 12/13 holds true..for now.

If/when the window stickers produce, can someone kindly bump the thread? Thanks

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Everyone should have their window stickers now, mine showed up late Friday, doesn’t approximate the day based on that, but if you all look at the upper right corner, you will see an xxx/yyy number to the left of the VIN and the little QR Code. Mine is 583/601, which according to the Bronco 6G forum is the place in line on production day. Honestly 601 in a day seems high, but have seen lots of reports that this is MY21 closeout week and all built previously on chip hold are scheduled to complete this week and possibly even next week too, so lots of Mach Es in the pipeline this week.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Everyone should have their window stickers now, mine showed up late Friday, doesn’t approximate the day based on that, but if you all look at the upper right corner, you will see an xxx/yyy number to the left of the VIN and the little QR Code. Mine is 583/601, which according to the Bronco 6G forum is the place in line on production day. Honestly 601 in a day seems high, but have seen lots of reports that this is MY21 closeout week and all built previously on chip hold are scheduled to complete this week and possibly even next week too, so lots of Mach Es in the pipeline this week.

Not sure of the xxx/yyy theory as mine shows 262/300.
Might be more of your position in a batch. Who knows, but let's just get through this week with a build.

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E Extended Range, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Good Day to all. My production week is 12/13 as well. My window sticker shows 389/601. Does anyone know whether we will receive notice from Ford when the build is complete? Or will we hear from the dealer? Thank you in advance.

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Maybe, it all depends on Ford’s email server. Dealer, it depends too. For me, my salesman sent me a text to let me know it was sent to production, but he is really awesome. Best thing is to use the resources on this forum to check.

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E Extended Range, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Thanks. My dealer is great as well. So I will check here and also let him know to keep me posted.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag

ReRe

First Name
LaRivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Occupation
Mortgage
Country flag
Good Day to all. My production week is 12/13 as well. My window sticker shows 389/601. Does anyone know whether we will receive notice from Ford when the build is complete? Or will we hear from the dealer? Thank you in advance.
[/Q
So, my production date got moved from Oct 22, Oct 25, November 22, November 29 to December 2. December 4 came and I got an email that the car was built and a check mark on the build status on Ford.com. Not a day or so later I got a ship in progress
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date 1639680430995
now I have a date for delivery
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date 1639680474445

Question is will it really be shipped during this time or is it already rolling somewhere?