12/20 Build Week Gang - the real last of the 21's?

sweeney81

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Does anyone else have 12/20 as their build week? I'm surprised there isn't already a forum dedicated to our build week. If there is, somebody point me in the right direction. Otherwise, let's share our stories and updates here.

Our week has arrived! I'm excited and keep hitting refresh on the tracking pages. Not getting much info just yet. MY 2021 GT coming for me and I'm pretty sure the build week won't slip again since the date has arrived already...right?!. Hoping to take delivery before the end of February. Looking forward to seeing some sort of progress and I'm hoping to get some insight in to what all of you fellow 12/20'ers are seeing. Anybody have mods built? Window sticker? Activate car button on the app?

The only thing I have is a window sticker as of 12/14. Shows 603/605. Anybody else have xxx/605? My date at the bottom has changed to today, but that seems normal and mostly meaningless, I thinks.

Happy Holidays!
Sponsored

OP
OP

sweeney81

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Welp, looks like I am the only one that had a 12/20 build week. Quick update:
12/23 - built. email from Ford came on 12/24.
12/25 - shipped. email from Ford came on 12/25.
ETA window is listed as 1/10-1/16

I checked palsapp and says KC Origin, null Destination, and Pending. I guess I am to assume it's on a train to KC and hasn't gotten there yet. Anybody have any further insight?

Also, I'm wondering how mine says Shipped, but people with earlier build weeks are still waiting for theirs to be built. Maybe mine is incorrect.

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Welp, looks like I am the only one that had a 12/20 build week. Quick update:
12/23 - built. email from Ford came on 12/24.
12/25 - shipped. email from Ford came on 12/25.
ETA window is listed as 1/10-1/16

I checked palsapp and says KC Origin, null Destination, and Pending. I guess I am to assume it's on a train to KC and hasn't gotten there yet. Anybody have any further insight?

Also, I'm wondering how mine says Shipped, but people with earlier build weeks are still waiting for theirs to be built. Maybe mine is incorrect.
Nah I’m sure your shipped email is accurate. Yes, it goes to KC by train first. That took about 7-9 days. After it gets there Palsapp will update once it gets transferred to a truck. Keep in mind, depending on where you live, that you might be transferred to another train. Palsapp is the trucking company. In my case, they trucked it from KC straight to my dealer. In other cases, they truck it from one KC train yard to another KC train yard and that’s the last update you will get on Palsapp. It’s not end-to-end like FedEx tracking.

mtpompey

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E, Wrangler 4XE
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Sorry for the delay - I was away on vacation while my Mach E came in! Ordered in May 2021 and received by my dealer on January 14. My order Number was 10797797. VIN 3FMTK3SU8MMA64729.
Car looks fantastic in White and was definitely worth the wait.

OP
OP

sweeney81

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Sorry for the delay - I was away on vacation while my Mach E came in! Ordered in May 2021 and received by my dealer on January 14. My order Number was 10797797. VIN 3FMTK3SU8MMA64729.
Car looks fantastic in White and was definitely worth the wait.
Glad to hear another positive story. Congrats!

Mine came in a couple days before my delivery window and I took delivery on Jan 10th. Ordered on Sept 1st. Loving it so far! I'm about to go on a road trip this weekend to Green Bay for the Packer game...350 miles one-way. Hoping the love only grows, but we shall see!
Sponsored