GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Ford tracker is working again. No changes, still just In production....
Sponsored

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I've got movement on palsapp. It used to say destination Jacksonville but now it says origin Kansas City and Destination BIRMINGHAM, MO. So a quick google search provided there is a car transport via rail from there. From MO to Jacksonville is 37 hours by rail. So it looks like there is a chance I get my car by the weekend.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I've got movement on palsapp. It used to say destination Jacksonville but now it says origin Kansas City and Destination BIRMINGHAM, MO. So a quick google search provided there is a car transport via rail from there. From MO to Jacksonville is 37 hours by rail. So it looks like there is a chance I get my car by the weekend.
686D03DA-142D-4F1D-839A-C612816D92C0.jpeg

Mine also arrived in Birmingham yesterday. We’ll be on the same train to Jax. Then mine will take the truck to TPA

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's 686D03DA-142D-4F1D-839A-C612816D92C0

Mine also arrived in Birmingham yesterday. We’ll be on the same train to Jax. Then mine will take the truck to TPA
They moved my car from a parking lot in Mexico back to the Ford plant (hopefully to put some chips in) not the progress you have but I will take it

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
They moved my car from a parking lot in Mexico back to the Ford plant (hopefully to put some chips in) not the progress you have but I will take it
Pretty cool you can track your car. I tried to do that but nobody activated on the other end. You should get a built notification soon.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Pretty cool you can track your car. I tried to do that but nobody activated on the other end. You should get a built notification soon.
I didnt Track it. My dealer sent me the VVR that showed it back at the plant on Jan 8. The VVR from before Jan 1 showed it at an outside parking lot on chip hold, so I assume someone is putting some chips in the car.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
And whoop just got the Activate Vehicle prompt in the Ford Pass app! Squeeeee!!!!!!

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For the first time I’m getting “activation pending“ in Ford pass when I press activation. In the past I just got a message that it couldn’t be activated. Apparently you have to turn the car on in order to activate it, but I’m guessing the car is not turned on wherever it is, Mexico or KC. Is this change to “activation pending” of any significance?

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
For the first time I’m getting “activation pending“ in Ford pass when I press activation. In the past I just got a message that it couldn’t be activated. Apparently you have to turn the car on in order to activate it, but I’m guessing the car is not turned on wherever it is, Mexico or KC. Is this change to “activation pending” of any significance?
It may be that the car *is* on, but someone needs to push the accept button. And I'd think it means you have a somewhat functional car now.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
For me someone accepted my Fordpass request activated my BlueCruise and Navigation 3 years subscription and then 30 minutes later removed my authorization :(.
In that brief interval I also saw my car is being back inside the factory. I have not received any info from dealer yet.

installing chips takes this long....??? I assume if they took it back inside the factory it would mean they now have the stock to fit the cars with chips.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For me someone accepted my Fordpass request activated my BlueCruise and Navigation 3 years subscription and then 30 minutes later removed my authorization :(.
In that brief interval I also saw my car is being back inside the factory. I have not received any info from dealer yet.

installing chips takes this long....??? I assume if they took it back inside the factory it would mean they now have the stock to fit the cars with chips.
Hopefully it means the beginning of the end for us. Now, how long will it take to finish the chip installation and shipment. Could be another month from what I keep reading? Hopefully faster

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Hopefully it means the beginning of the end for us. Now, how long will it take to finish the chip installation and shipment. Could be another month from what I keep reading? Hopefully faster
Looking at the 10/04 and 10/11 build forums it looks like it will be more around 2-3 months. even though most of them got their chips installed end of December, some are waiting to be shipped or in limbo or just about reach KC. Most of them have not received proper updated to their tracker either. Overall still a sad situation to be in.

Only ray of hope is the 0/03 Build week where the first of the 2022s are being built - most are in production since 01/05 but not one has received a status of "Built" yet. so may be that means Ford is doing all the pending 2021s first??? Who knows anymore.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looking at the 10/04 and 10/11 build forums it looks like it will be more around 2-3 months. even though most of them got their chips installed end of December, some are waiting to be shipped or in limbo or just about reach KC. Most of them have not received proper updated to their tracker either. Overall still a sad situation to be in.

Only ray of hope is the 0/03 Build week where the first of the 2022s are being built - most are in production since 01/05 but not one has received a status of "Built" yet. so may be that means Ford is doing all the pending 2021s first??? Who knows anymore.
ford tracker is working again today and my 1/20/22 ETD is now TBD, same as is shown on the VVR provided by my dealer but at least it’s back in the factory.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
ford tracker is working again today and my 1/20/22 ETD is now TBD, same as is shown on the VVR provided by my dealer but at least it’s back in the factory.
Pretty frustrated with the lack of progress and communication from Ford at this time (chip hold from 12/11/21). I even briefly scoped out similar makes and models nearby in a 100 mile radius, However all relatively new 2021's have a higher base price (>$2.5k). I don't want to be paying more for the same car (not even accounting for the possible ADM, no X plan and Ford options possibly that I've got lined up with my dealership).