Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
order date 5/15, shipped and delivery window was last week, it came and went and just updated to 1/30-2/5, palsapp = null
I didn’t get anything on pals app until 12 days after it was shipped. When car reached KC.
Sponsored

nitinkumar00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep, Mach e
Country flag
I am seriously considering canceling my order and try this EV thing in a few years. Just buy my wife wrangler like she wants rofl!! At this point its a joke. My tracker has been saying in production since December 10th and no update since. She really would give this a shot but she is annoyed as hell at ford for no updates and stuck in production for over a month. On top it just stings at this point to get a 2021 model when 2022 are shipping!!

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
There have been some folks who have gotten their cars in this thread, right?
Mine came Monday and I picked it up Friday. Hope you all get yours soon. Definitely would have preferred to be one of many posting on this thread that they received their vehicles :/

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine came Monday and I picked it up Friday. Hope you all get yours soon. Definitely would have preferred to be one of many posting on this thread that they received their vehicles :/
Curious what your build Is and the build date and congrats

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
I am seriously considering canceling my order and try this EV thing in a few years. Just buy my wife wrangler like she wants rofl!! At this point its a joke. My tracker has been saying in production since December 10th and no update since. She really would give this a shot but she is annoyed as hell at ford for no updates and stuck in production for over a month. On top it just stings at this point to get a 2021 model when 2022 are shipping!!
We were int he same both. Wife and I both got frustrated. Test drove a 2022 XC40 recharge. fell for it immediately. got it in 1 week been driving it for 2 weeks now. Amazing car. No regrets.

Tracking the Mach-e just for closure at this point. So disgruntled with Ford. I will just flip it after I get it (sometime in this year may be). I have no intention of becoming/remaining a Ford customer.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Tracker working again this morning, still in production and delivery TBD. Lovely. Not that the tracker should really mean anything. They would be better off disabling it.

really don’t need the car right now but getting closure is nice and would like to know that it has shipped. 36 days since build started, hasn’t shipped yet, dead battery to be expected, wait for dealer to get appropriate battery, railroad strike?, lack of drivers for trucks. (Not in any particular order)

taking bets on expected delivery.

Feb
March
April
May

its not that I am a pessimist, just a realist. Plus I think Ford reads this stuff and does some of it on purpose to get revenge.?
Same boat. dont need the car now since we got one already. just need closure!!
I dont expect anything happening before April. The labor shortage is getting worse before it gets better.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
I love to share my misery with everyone here....
the 1/10 build thread has a few people posting that they have received an email from Ford stating their cars are BUILT!!!!! with ETAs in early-mid Feb. They do seem to be all GTs but I mean WTF!!

I really don't even know how to feel at this point - angry, furious, volcanic rage, sad, hopeless, laugh at the tragedy unfolding or cryo_O?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love to share my misery with everyone here....
the 1/10 build thread has a few people posting that they have received an email from Ford stating their cars are BUILT!!!!! with ETAs in early-mid Feb. They do seem to be all GTs but I mean WTF!!

I really don't even know how to feel at this point - angry, furious, volcanic rage, sad, hopeless, laugh at the tragedy unfolding or cryo_O?
Absolutely criminal, great customer relations , at least they could have done was inform us as to what is happening but that would be asking too much.

I will most likely flip the car and take the BMW I have on order later this year.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Absolutely criminal, great customer relations , at least they could have done was inform us as to what is happening but that would be asking too much.

I will most likely flip the car and take the BMW I have on order later this year.
BMW EV? if you dont mind me asking, which BMW? i just traded in my wife's BMW X1 2014 for the Volvo XC40 Recharge.

DarkMatter89

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium ext range
Country flag
I'm about to give up and compromise for a shadow black at a local dealer. I'll see if I can talk them down from the ADM price and explain the situation. Fords lack of transparency and communication is mind boggling.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
BMW EV? if you dont mind me asking, which BMW? i just traded in my wife's BMW X1 2014 for the Volvo XC40 Recharge.
BMW Ix50. With standard wheels it gets 324 miles on a charge, supposedly. I haven’t seen the car live yet or driven it of course.. It’s really bigger and more expensive than I want but is an option if the mustang isn’t what I want.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I’ve been able to track mine through Norfolk Southern by rail. It’s now in Atlanta, Destination St Pete Fl.
Sponsored