Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
Sorry to all of you still waiting. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and I’m currently waiting to complete finance so that I can take it home. Apparently options has not been very popular at my dealer, but they gave me solid trade money on my Ranger and they are working diligently to complete now. I will say on the test drive in unbridled mode the car is stupid fast, I let it roll a little then mashed it and broke both front tires loose! Absolutely amazing vehicle!
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry to all of you still waiting. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and I’m currently waiting to complete finance so that I can take it home. Apparently options has not been very popular at my dealer, but they gave me solid trade money on my Ranger and they are working diligently to complete now. I will say on the test drive in unbridled mode the car is stupid fast, I let it roll a little then mashed it and broke both front tires loose! Absolutely amazing vehicle!
congrats

so what’s better, car with no x plan pricing or x plan pricing and no car ?

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
My dealer sent me a screenshot on 1/17/22 and nothing had changed / moved.
Same here. And looks like a few folks in the 1/3 and 1/10 build weeks now have the same dreaded Sent Offsite on-chip hold update from their dealers.
the mayhem continues.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Well folks I made it official. Out of patience. I was thinking of making the Mach-e my ride since the wife now has the XC40 Recharge and loves it.
I don’t think I will enjoy the car and being a ford customer after this experience. I cancelled my order and am happy to let the dealer make good money on it with some other customer who has more patience than me.
I wish all of you all the best and really hope your patience pays off in some enjoyment while driving your cars.
Over and out folks!

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well folks I made it official. Out of patience. I was thinking of making the Mach-e my ride since the wife now has the XC40 Recharge and loves it.
I don’t think I will enjoy the car and being a ford customer after this experience. I cancelled my order and am happy to let the dealer make good money on it with some other customer who has more patience than me.
I wish all of you all the best and really hope your patience pays off in some enjoyment while driving your cars.
Over and out folks!
good luck on your car journey wherever it may lead you

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Got the delivery call from my dealer and I picked up the car yesterday. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hopefully y'all get your cars soon.
How long did it take from KC to the dealer?

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, 2022 GTPE, 2022 Explorer, 2023 Bronco
Country flag
My GTPE was scheduled for production the week of 11/08 then 11/15 then 11/22 then in production 11/29 then finally produced on 12/06. It shipped on 12/11. Arrived in KC on 12/24 and then hit the sArgentine ramp on 12/31. No other update until it Showed up at the El Mirage distribution center outside Phoenix on 01/19.
My delivery was scheduled for 01/15 - 01/21 and on 01/21 was pushed to 01/28. The distribution center is less than 12 miles from the dealership, so they're saying it takes 9 days to move it 11.6 miles. Yes I understand the driver shortage right now, but come on.
I ordered on 05/15/2021. This is getting absolutely ridiculous., Ford continues to underpromise and then not deliver at all.
And I apologize to those that are experiencing even worse, I know I am closer to the finish line than a lot of others.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
My GTPE was scheduled for production the week of 11/08 then 11/15 then 11/22 then in production 11/29 then finally produced on 12/06. It shipped on 12/11. Arrived in KC on 12/24 and then hit the sArgentine ramp on 12/31. No other update until it Showed up at the El Mirage distribution center outside Phoenix on 01/19.
My delivery was scheduled for 01/15 - 01/21 and on 01/21 was pushed to 01/28. The distribution center is less than 12 miles from the dealership, so they're saying it takes 9 days to move it 11.6 miles. Yes I understand the driver shortage right now, but come on.
I ordered on 05/15/2021. This is getting absolutely ridiculous., Ford continues to underpromise and then not deliver at all.
And I apologize to those that are experiencing even worse, I know I am closer to the finish line than a lot of others.
Thanks for the great info. I tracked mine from KC on Norfolk Southern. Left KC 1/12 It arrived in Jacksonville on 1/17. No other info. Destination St Pete.
Order 6/15
Delivery eta 1/28

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Am I the first in here? Just picked up….. well worth the wait.
Is yours AWD.?

my car is DMG, AWD, Premium, EB

if all the same amazing you can get your car and my car and others seem to languish in the Mexican heat.

good luck
Sponsored