OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Is yours AWD.?

my car is DMG, AWD, Premium, EB

if all the same amazing you can get your car and my car and others seem to languish in the Mexican heat.

good luck
Yep, with the ‘gray’ interior
Sponsored

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Maybe it’s the black interior I picked that’s the problem

enjoy the car
...and again, same here. Except...well, you know.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
...and again, same here. Except...well, you know.
when you get your Iconic Silver I hope you get a certificate of authenticity for the last real Silver produced In 2021 . It should be worth something extra besides my envy

walla2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Prem ER AWD, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Clergy
Country flag
Yep, with the ‘gray’ interior
this is the exact configuration of mine too, which is also actually in transit, no chip hold, etc etc. -

Prem AWD ER DMG, “Gray” interior.

I’m agonizing with those of you caught in ford limbo - so bizarre that we all had the same configuration, the same initial delays, and now some have info and some are staring into the abyss.

Last edited:

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
this is the exact configuration of mine too, which is also actually in transit, no chip hold, etc etc. -

Prem AWD ER DMG, “Gray” interior.

I’m agonizing with those of you caught in ford limbo - so bizarre that we all had the same wake, the same initial delays, and now some have info and some are staring into the abyss.
I have the same configuration except RWD. Who knows if it’s the color, ER battery, grey interior or chips. Maybe all.
Latest information I got is 2/18 ETA delivery to the dealer. No other updates from Ford sites or dealer, holding my breath.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I have the same configuration except RWD. Who knows if it’s the color, ER battery, grey interior or chips. Maybe all.
Latest information I got is 2/18 ETA delivery to the dealer. No other updates from Ford sites or dealer, holding my breath.
Same config Prem ER DMG RWD black int stuck in chip purgatory since 12/11. Current ETA is 2/20/22 which I see coming and going like previous estimates unless something changes ....... SOON.

MMXX500

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GT500 2021 MACH-E GT/PE
Occupation
Dosser
Country flag
Same config Prem ER DMG RWD black int stuck in chip purgatory since 12/11. Current ETA is 2/20/22 which I see coming and going like previous estimates unless something changes ....... SOON.
Rohan, unfortunately for us it doesn't get any better once the car is delivered to Benicia! My Space White GT has been sitting in Benicia since last week. Delivery to dealer went from 01/13 to 01/19 to 01/22 and now 02/03. There are other vehicles that are being picked up and delivered daily but for some reason the Mach-E's are being held there - dead battery maybe?

My dealer said its been taking 3 weeks for every Mach E to make it from Benicia to the dealership. He requested and got permission to have a driver pick it up from there himself, but I told him to let them do it through the carrier incase there is an issue with it.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would like to say that it looks like it will be here in the spring which is good so you can avoid the snow, but your in Cal so that doesn’t hold water

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I would go ahead and order a 2022 as a backup. The way you guys are waiting you might get that quicker.

Jim_In_Mass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
A lot of premiums (including mine) in this last batch of '21s - I wonder if the seemingly unending delays were our cars getting one last batch of chips/sensors for the liftgate?

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
A lot of premiums (including mine) in this last batch of '21s - I wonder if the seemingly unending delays were our cars getting one last batch of chips/sensors for the liftgate?
Mine wouldn't get that because I have a Rt1, but it might explain some others...

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called Ford marketing this morning because it’s 45 degrees here in Florida and I am retired so what’s else do I have to do.

my car is still at the factory , not on chip hold and delivery date is TBD. Useless information I get from Ford tracker whenever it works which was not this morning.

last week I contacted Ford thru here and they set up a case to find out more information about my car. No response yet. I wonder who they hire for their internal computer and systems department. Did any of them actually graduate from somewhere. how long does it take to look up why hundreds of cars aren’t being completed at a factory for their premier launch of EV’s

I was asked to complete a survey at the end of my call, I couldn’t give zero because the lowest number was 1.

anyway, another week of refreshing constantly coming up. I truly believe car won’t be delivered until March which may work out great for me since I am still in florida for a while.

still, this is no way to run a company . I can’t imagine the shit show when they start production the F150 EV

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Another update for this group. I got a call back from Karen Jones earlier today and she stated that according to her update all issues with my car and sorted out and I should expect delivery in around 2-3 weeks. On being specifically asked whether the microchips issue was sorted out she stated that's what she understands. Apparently I still won't be able to see updates on the Ford tracker (for some reason) or on the other useful trackers available on this website.

So even though there was some good news I am still skeptical because I was offered nothing concrete. I will contact my dealer by the end of the week and see if he is seeing any changes on his end.
Sponsored