12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Apparently I still won't be able to see updates on the Ford tracker (for some reason) or on the other useful trackers available on this website.
That seems doubtful, I can't see why palsapp wouldn't work, but we always have hope. Thanks for the update!
Sponsored

bruceacox

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem Mach-E X, 16 Fusion Energi and 17 Volt
Occupation
IT Hosting Operations
Country flag
Update

Ford.com still shows 12/6 build with no additional data.

However, if I pull my window sticker the date at the bottom was updated to 12/15/2021
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Progress not perfection.

Hey team.

Bruce Update - Well is was shipped to NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) and I called the VRU but am confused on the Alpha / Numeric part.

3FMTK3R72MMA64225

With this Vin I figure it would be

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. - FMTK or 3685
5. Enter the numbers then press #. 64225#

If anyone has some cycles to spare to help out I would be most appreciative. :)

Here is what I got from https://palsapp.com/

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1362013033Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)13637872863FMTK3R72MMA64225Delivered on
Jan 13 2022

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Hey team.

Bruce Update - Well is was shipped to NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) and I called the VRU but am confused on the Alpha / Numeric part.

3FMTK3R72MMA64225

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.

1362013033Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)13637872863FMTK3R72MMA64225Delivered on
Jan 13 2022
The car's been delivered to it's destination (is the dealership not in Birmingham) looking at Palsapp. What is your dealership telling you?

bruceacox

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Hosting Operations
Country flag
The car's been delivered to it's destination (is the dealership not in Birmingham) looking at Palsapp. What is your dealership telling you?

The dealer is in Richmond Virginia. Richmond Ford West .

They told me the car was still in transit and should be here between 1/26 and 2/1.
That is the same detail I get of the ford website.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
The dealer is in Richmond Virginia. Richmond Ford West .

They told me the car was still in transit and should be here between 1/26 and 2/1.
That is the same detail I get of the ford website.
So it's on a truck covering a 1000 mile + journey between MO and VA, congratulations on getting to the home stretch. Looking at the tracker seems you are doing everything correctly to track. What kind of automated responses are you getting back? Tagging the @Administrator on the tracking thread to see if he can help.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

bruceacox

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Hosting Operations
Country flag
So it's on a truck covering a 1000 mile + journey between MO and VA, congratulations on getting to the home stretch. Looking at the tracker seems you are doing everything correctly to track. What kind of automated responses are you getting back? Tagging the @Administrator on the tracking thread to see if he can help.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Thanks! and here is what I have been entering based on my vin.
3FMTK3R72MMA64225

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.

The response is there is no tracing info. I think I may be doing it wrong.

Last edited:

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hey team.

3FMTK3R72MMA64225

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.

Jan 13 2022
Birmingham is another rail station. It was trucked there and is now on another train going in the direction of your dealership.

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Birmingham is another rail station. It was trucked there and is now on another train going in the direction of your dealership.
Exactly. Norfolk Southern is a rail carrier. Voltz is their intermodal service. You need the rail car number off your VVR to track it. Tracking by VIN won't work. Your palsapp update is saying they have delivered your car from the train that arrived from Mexico to the NS Voltz rail yard that will bring it east.

Also, sign up for a United Road account as they handle the final leg from rail yard to dealership by truck. Almost there!

dkd6214

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Another update for this group. I got a call back from Karen Jones earlier today and she stated that according to her update all issues with my car and sorted out and I should expect delivery in around 2-3 weeks. On being specifically asked whether the microchips issue was sorted out she stated that's what she understands. Apparently I still won't be able to see updates on the Ford tracker (for some reason) or on the other useful trackers available on this website.

So even though there was some good news I am still skeptical because I was offered nothing concrete. I will contact my dealer by the end of the week and see if he is seeing any changes on his end.
Glad you got an update, finally. I haven't heard back from the NVS team in response to my messages to @Ford Motor Company on here, and while I'm trying not to get overly optimistic about your update, the 2-3 week estimate they gave you would align with my Ford tracker estimated delivery date. All I can do is continue to keep my fingers crossed at this point.

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Anyone here have the ability to track a Union Pacific rail car?

Novi

Ugh so sad. Mine still says 12/6 production as I log in today. Ford on the phone weeks ago said it would be 1/21 production. No VIN, no follow up, no nothing. It's very sad. It is really making my decision into a hard look at what is around for something else as I see more and more lots, that are not Ford's, having EV's and solutions. Even if the car was built today it would be what a March delivery for a 2021? Then what is missing from the components as you see 2022 components dropped just to give us the car?

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I don't even know what to say. My car shipped 12/29/21. It got to KC then MO on 1/11. I thought my car would be here any day now. I just got an update of estimated delivery of late March to April. It makes no sense to me. The car is complete so it can't be on chip hold. I had an estimated delivery of 1/21 originally.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I don't even know what to say. My car shipped 12/29/21. It got to KC then MO on 1/11. I thought my car would be here any day now. I just got an update of estimated delivery of late March to April. It makes no sense to me. The car is complete so it can't be on chip hold. I had an estimated delivery of 1/21 originally.
That makes no sense. Call you dealer and see if he can pull up the history report. It will show if it shipped to Jax.

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
That makes no sense. Call you dealer and see if he can pull up the history report. It will show if it shipped to Jax.
Yeah they sent it to me. It says it "Shipped Rail - in Kansas City with a status update of 1/18/21, ETA Mar-29-2022 to Apr-04-2022. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I am hoping it's a typo.
Sponsored