Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yeah they sent it to me. It says it "Shipped Rail - in Kansas City with a status update of 1/18/21, ETA Mar-29-2022 to Apr-04-2022. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I am hoping it's a typo.
Do you have a rail car# ?
Sponsored

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Do you have a rail car# ?
Yeah and I called Norfolk Southern and the person told me it's expected to be delivered today in Jacksonville to Fords rail lot. That leads me to believe either I am stuck in a recall that isn't announced yet, the estimated delivery is a glitch.... or they dropped my car off the railcar and they need to fix it.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
98BE5016-E652-411D-8DE7-69A6F24B3E1E.jpeg

This is what I got from my dealer. I was able to track it on Norfolk Southern. Took a week to get to Jax.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Mine will end up sitting in Jax a little over a week. They just messed up your dates. You’ll get it next week.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This is a duplicate of what I wrote on another thread

I just spoke to Ford- my car is still in production , no change, but now I have a delivery date of 3/2/22, it was TBD. Ford tracker is not working again for me.

I guess that’s progress.

I asked the person on the phone who was very nice to convey to higher ups the displeasure many people have due to no communication from Ford and how hard it is to stay with a brand that believes it can stay quiet while delays mount . I also asked her to relay that if they have tracker it should work all the time not here and there.

That’s for whatever it’s worth.

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
So a little progress. According to Ford Pass it looks like my car has made it to the North Las Vegas Union Pacific yard. Now to get it from the yard to the dealer......

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
I just spoke to Ford- my car is still in production , no change, but now I have a delivery date of 3/2/22, it was TBD. Ford tracker is not working again for me.
Congrats for getting a non-TBD delivery estimate! Tracker is "working" for me, but not changing. The Siamese Twin MMEs (may) have been separated.

Odd to find myself wishing for the tracker to stop working.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
So I called support too: Chips, my baby needs chips, that's where it's stuck at.

This is somewhat of a relief, if true; I was afraid it was going to be that a crane fell on it and it's in the body shop trying to get re-built.

Anyway...yay?

Also, one of the things the guys in the 1/3 build week chat are all over is the batch number and your position/total in the batch. At least that's what they think it means; seems plausible. It's on the sticker, top margin over on the right, just left of the tiny QR code.

Mine: 003073 60/630 which they interpret as batch 3037, me number 60 out of 630. Brother @kennethjk, curious how close yours is to that.

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
I know you weren’t asking me specifically but I thought I’d throw it out there for comparison.

I’m 2952 292/300.
‘21 GB Base GT
with all available options
12/6 Build Week
Started 12/7
Still In Production

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I called support too: Chips, my baby needs chips, that's where it's stuck at.

This is somewhat of a relief, if true; I was afraid it was going to be that a crane fell on it and it's in the body shop trying to get re-built.

Anyway...yay?

Also, one of the things the guys in the 1/3 build week chat are all over is the batch number and your position/total in the batch. At least that's what they think it means; seems plausible. It's on the sticker, top margin over on the right, just left of the tiny QR code.

Mine: 003073 60/630 which they interpret as batch 3037, me number 60 out of 630. Brother @kennethjk, curious how close yours is to that.
@lonndog - mine is batch 3041 (if that is what it means) and 267/300. my build date was 12/10. Curious if batches are color related.

tracker now working and does show estimated delivery date of 3/2/22.

if it truly is chips, which is not what my contact said when I called, why did our cars get sent back to factory and are now still waiting while Jan build cars are being shipped. Makes no sense.

SushiQ

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Honda Pilot, Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
@lonndog - mine is batch 3041 (if that is what it means) and 267/300. my build date was 12/10. Curious if batches are color related.

tracker now working and does show estimated delivery date of 3/2/22.

if it truly is chips, which is not what my contact said when I called, why did our cars get sent back to factory and are now still waiting while Jan build cars are being shipped. Makes no sense.
My batch is also 3041 and 51/300. But, the tracker still says delivery date is 1/31/22. Are you using the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin= ?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My batch is also 3041 and 51/300. But, the tracker still says delivery date is 1/31/22. Are you using the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin= ?
Yes I am, it didn’t work earlier today but did just a little while ago.

who knows if the delivery dates listed are real. Many people have gotten them earlier and many have gotten them later. So basically it’s never right.

At least that seems to be my impression from reading all these threads

dkd6214

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag

Anyway...yay?

I’m 003073 186/630, which I’m guessing isn’t good news for my 2/14 estimated delivery date.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If my delivery date is close to being correct, 3/2 and it takes a month to ship the car, it would mean it should ship in a week or so.

time will tell.
Sponsored