Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Who knows, when did you order? Mine was 5/11/21.
You are waiting way longer than me. I ordered 9/10. your order should come before mine. What I don’t understand how mine was built before yours And yours shipped before me, all this when you ordered on May 11 4 months before I ordered.
Sponsored

DarkMatter89

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium ext range
Country flag
I received an updated ETA of 1/31, still not built. Spoke with the dealer who stated that the car will still be a 2021.

a47ac27a-2f29-4906-8a52-cbc8f1c45133_88941996838308.gif

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Mine shipped 12/29 still no update on pals app.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Just saw a comment from a Ford sales consultant on this forum that the ETA date on the tracker is when we will be getting the chips and can expect the car to ship out right after with expected delivery approximately a month after. There is no point checking every day till that said date at this time. Hope this helps.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just saw a comment from a Ford sales consultant on this forum that the ETA date on the tracker is when we will be getting the chips and can expect the car to ship out right after with expected delivery approximately a month after. There is no point checking every day till that said date at this time. Hope this helps.
That is very depressing news

dkd6214

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
If that's correct, with my 2/14 ETA date I won't be looking at getting mine until 9 months after ordering. This is getting ridiculous.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
So...what does it mean when my expected delivery date is in the previous year? That my chips have been installed for about a week? Installed, but stalled.

sweeney81

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Palsapp just updated for me today, but only to show a Destination. Status still says Pending. I'm hoping this means it has gotten to KC. Anybody have any insight? The good news is the destination is my dealer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's 1641492238601

Built 12/23, Shipped 12/24

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That means it hasn’t gotten to KC; that’s the final pending leg showing. Mine changed from the pending status of my final leg to the KC delivery when that delivery was complete.

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Question for anyone who may know regarding the rail route. My palsapp says from Jacksonville. So does the train go to KC first then to Jacksonville or is there a separate train that goes directly to Jacksonville from Mexico. My assumption is KC is the central point from Mexico and disperses from there but that is just my guess.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Huzzah! My estimated delivery has changed from 12/31/21 to 1/31/22.

Last edited:

hook13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
my delivery date says 1/6-1/12, palsapp says null/pending/KC Hopefully it shows up sometime soon! can you activate the car in the app? I just sent the preferences/drivers profile so far-

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Question for anyone who may know regarding the rail route. My palsapp says from Jacksonville. So does the train go to KC first then to Jacksonville or is there a separate train that goes directly to Jacksonville from Mexico. My assumption is KC is the central point from Mexico and disperses from there but that is just my guess.
Mine says the same. Shipped 12/29
Sponsored