GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Welllllll someone in Mexico accepted my authorization request! So someone was in my car moving it around or.........maybe hopefully installing the chips? Car is still def in Cuautitlan...
Sponsored

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
My dealer just confirmed ............ vehicle's still on hold for microchips. Might have to wait till the ETA date (1/20/22) possibly for any more changes.
My dealer called to give me the same update as well.

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
so palsapp.com still says pending for KC. No updates on delivery dates. Tracking page still says 2/7.

BUT--Fordpass app says 19 hours ago my car was in Lamar, CO. Looks like it has moved on and is heading west. I think I will be well ahead of schedule. keeping fingers crossed.

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
so palsapp.com still says pending for KC. No updates on delivery dates. Tracking page still says 2/7.

BUT--Fordpass app says 19 hours ago my car was in Lamar, CO. Looks like it has moved on and is heading west. I think I will be well ahead of schedule. keeping fingers crossed.
Palsapp is still pending for me too. I had very similar built and shipped dates as you, so hopefully mine's in a similar boat (unfortunately, didn't get lucky with FordPass activation).

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Palsapp is still pending for me too. I had very similar built and shipped dates as you, so hopefully mine's in a similar boat (unfortunately, didn't get lucky with FordPass activation).
And now after updating it says I am in MO. Near KC. Not sure what is going on.

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Probably on the train passing through. Until the palsapp status changes it probably has not made it off the train in KC.

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Interesting, I am pretty sure my car is on the same train. Both shipped 12/30. I assume the train went north to Lamar CO then headed east to KC. I believe all the cars go to KC then to their regional destinations from there. My car is heading to Jacksonville from KC. So this gives me high hopes that it should be here fairly soon. Maybe by the end of the week.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Just interesting observations since I can now see the car in FordPass.

They charged it this am clearly lvl 2 for an hour, also has 16 miles on the odometer which seems like quite a lot for QC. It's already down to 49% as of right now.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's Screenshot_20220110-122946

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Interesting, I am pretty sure my car is on the same train. Both shipped 12/30. I assume the train went north to Lamar CO then headed east to KC. I believe all the cars go to KC then to their regional destinations from there. My car is heading to Jacksonville from KC. So this gives me high hopes that it should be here fairly soon. Maybe by the end of the week.
Mine also shipped 12/29. Dealer pulled it up in Laredo TX on 1/2. Pals app shows origin JAX pending from the start. Delivery date 2/3. No other news. Wondering the location of my car.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Car is officially at the dealer as of 1/10! For timing reference it was built 12/18 and shipped 12/20 with a 1/24-1/30 ETA. That’s all with the caveat that I was never on chip hold (hope you all get yours soon). Picking it up on Friday when I have off from work and I can’t wait…
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's DDD6E36A-E0CD-4808-B3C2-292B227F4578

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Guess they are getting GTs out first. My car was built 12/10 and still on chip hold as far as I know, premium, ext battery, 4 WD, AWD

oh well, good luck

nitinkumar00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep, Mach e
Country flag
Guess they are getting GTs out first. My car was built 12/10 and still on chip hold as far as I know, premium, ext battery, 4 WD, AWD

oh well, good luck
Na they are not. My GT has been saying in production since December 10th with no frickin updated its been a month lol. Not even moved to built in the ford tracker at shop.ford.com

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Na they are not. My GT has been saying in production since December 10th with no frickin updated its been a month lol. Not even moved to built in the ford tracker at shop.ford.com
I guess 12/10 was not a good date for our mustangs to be born

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Activation on Fordpass has been pending for a day now. Usually I get a notice in 10 minutes that it won’t activate. car is still in Mexico as far as I know.

does this mean anything?
Sponsored