rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I just got an update from my rep. My ETA has updated to 2/04/22 to 2/10/22 from 1/8/22. The website tracker still shows 1/8/22 so it appears to be slow to update.
So how have you been enjoying your MME GT (Ghost edition) for the last 5 days?
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just got an update from my rep. My ETA has updated to 2/04/22 to 2/10/22 from 1/8/22. The website tracker still shows 1/8/22 so it appears to be slow to update.
Does the tracker show your car as built or still in production?

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
It’s been great. My electric bill hasn’t gone up. No car wash costs yet. People don’t see me on the highway so I can drive however I want. Birds have tried pooping in me but they missed. My garage isn’t cramped either because I can deny physics and walk right through the parking space. I’m actually loving it! My wife isn’t big on transparent paint though. She prefers blue.

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
The tracker is hit and miss. Sometimes it works on my phone but not my laptop but it works on my iPad. Or it works on one device but not the other. I’ve tried using one device only for a couple days and cycle through them as I check. I thought the system limits how many checks an IP Address can execute but after trying this approach, I’ve come to believe the website just have intermittent issues and not necessarily limiting a specific device or IP. I can be at home and remote into my work computer and test work and home at the same time. It’ll work from one location sometimes and not the other. Other times, that flips locations. And other times, both locations work. ??‍♂

Last edited:

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
The last person in this thread will be lonely when everyone else gets their car/suv.

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
Palsapp updated with my dealer as the destination (previously null), which might mean...something?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Our FordPass activation was just accepted!!!!
My FordPass says activate vehicle but when I do push the button and it says activation is currently unavailable? What does all that mean?

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
My FordPass says activate vehicle but when I do push the button and it says activation is currently unavailable? What does all that mean?
Activation has to be physically enabled on the touchscreen on your vehicle by an individual. If you are getting a generic message stating that your authorization rights for your vehicle couldn't be changed it means that either your vehicle isn't built (not completely assembled or missing chips) or that someone is not allowing for the authorization when operating the vehicle (QC and QA process). Hope this helps.

dkd6214

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Ugh someone on the Mach E Nation facebook group posted that they've gotten confirmation that their 22 has been built and about to be shipped. My head is about to explode.

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
I just got an updated ETA on the website for 2/10/22. The VVR I got earlier was updated for 2/4 to 2/10. Here’s hoping it doesn’t delay again. My rep’s sales manager said the car is fully built and waiting on shipping. Does the “Bullt” email not generate until it is shipped?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Am I to be the last of this group, say it ain’t so