Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well its official. User HRH has posted in the 01/03/2022 build thread that he has received a Built confirmation email from Ford and that his Ford reservation status shows Built status as well for his 2022 Mach-e.
Unreal, ruined my weekend

edit: well not really, I am in a Florida now and although cool for Florida is gorgeous outside
Sponsored

Last edited:

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
Unreal, ruined my weekend

edit: well not really, I am in a Florida now and although cool for Florida is gorgeous outside
After being told by salesperson on Monday my car was in KC the sales manager said today they don’t have any visibility on where the car is but have a projected ETA of 2/15. Also said they have similar problems with F150 truck orders and agreed information coming from Ford is not reliable based on shortage of truckers once vehicles arrive at distribution points.
So bottom line is delivery is sometime in the future.

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Well its official. User HRH has posted in the 01/03/2022 build thread that they have received a Built confirmation email from Ford and that their Ford reservation status shows Built status as well for their 2022 Mach-e.
Absolute joke, let's be honest.

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
After being told by salesperson on Monday my car was in KC the sales manager said today they don’t have any visibility on where the car is but have a projected ETA of 2/15. Also said they have similar problems with F150 truck orders and agreed information coming from Ford is not reliable based on shortage of truckers once vehicles arrive at distribution points.
So bottom line is delivery is sometime in the future.
So I think our cars are on the same train. My car was in KC on Monday, then I checked pals app and saw that the car went from KC to Missouri via truck. Previously the palsapp had said destination Jacksonville FL. I looked and saw there was a car transport train in that MO town. So my assumption is our cars are in Jacksonville or in route. I wouldn't be shocked if we had our cars early next week. I am just south of Jacksonville so I am holding out hope that I get mine this weekend.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Somewhat off topic but...do any of you get periodic emails from Ford asking to verify your subscription or email address? I've gotten five since this whole "Order a Mach-E, it'll be easy" thing started, including one today.

So...maybe I've got some more interesting email forthcoming? Grasping for any small ray of hope.

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Somewhat off topic but...do any of you get periodic emails from Ford asking to verify your subscription or email address? I've gotten five since this whole "Order a Mach-E, it'll be easy" thing started, including one today.

So...maybe I've got some more interesting email forthcoming? Grasping for any small ray of hope.
I don't think I've received any aside from the "your order has updated" ones (twice) and 2 incorrect build weeks.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Nothing, nada

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
Palsapp (KC>Dealer) updated from pending to dispatched today for my car, so hopefully some of us'll get deliveries shortly!

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
I don't think I've received any aside from the "your order has updated" ones (twice) and 2 incorrect build weeks.
I've gotten one of each of those.

Ok, so I haven't missed anything. Thx.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I'm hoping for a special grumpy train from Mexico delivering us all our cars at once.
A Po(NY)lar express from Mexico, Felix Navidad eevryone.
Enjoy your sunny weekend! I'll be potty training my toddler, which whilst it'll probably be messy will be less full of shit than Ford.
Big difference, Ford's been doing to our $50K + investments on the sly what your toddler's will be doing to a 50 cent diaper as trained. Enjoy.

Maybe we should all change our profile pic to clown images like the Jacksonville Jaguar fans ..........
https://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonvi...ress-to-show-displeasure-with-owner-shad-khan

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tracker working again this morning, still in production and delivery TBD. Lovely. Not that the tracker should really mean anything. They would be better off disabling it.

really don’t need the car right now but getting closure is nice and would like to know that it has shipped. 36 days since build started, hasn’t shipped yet, dead battery to be expected, wait for dealer to get appropriate battery, railroad strike?, lack of drivers for trucks. (Not in any particular order)

taking bets on expected delivery.

Feb
March
April
May

its not that I am a pessimist, just a realist. Plus I think Ford reads this stuff and does some of it on purpose to get revenge.?

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Tracker working again this morning, still in production and delivery TBD.
Misery loves company; move over, you've got some. My delivery date went to TBD today. ?

hook13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
order date 5/15, shipped and delivery window was last week, it came and went and just updated to 1/30-2/5, palsapp = null
Sponsored