David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
Hopefully we can all speak our minds in this free country without fear of retribution at least today ........... I have a dream ?
Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. First amendment is all about the government not punishing you for speech they don’t like.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Premium RWD DMG color. I would think though that a microchip would be standard item that could be programmed differently for different models.
I have DMG, AWD, Premium, EB and in never never land, maybe at factory, TBD delivery date, build date 12/10 and still building

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I have DMG, AWD, Premium, EB and in never never land, maybe at factory, TBD delivery date, build date 12/10 and still building
Mine's EB too, hello my DMG brother.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Hrm, mine's Iconic Silver (@kennethjk glares at me) so "IS" -- which stands for "I'm Stuck".

DarkMatter89

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium ext range
Country flag
This is my farewell, I purchased a premium RWD extended battery instead of my California rt1. The ADM wasn't that high but at least the pain is over. Good luck everyone.

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Mines CA Rt1 also in DMG - perhaps we need to send them a bucket of paint?

DarkMatter89

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium ext range
Country flag
Mines CA Rt1 also in DMG - perhaps we need to send them a bucket of paint?
I couldn't take the wait any longer. There is still no ETA with the chip hold on that order, plus the premium has some nice features the rt 1 doesn't.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Premium RWD DMG color. I would think though that a microchip would be standard item that could be programmed differently for different models.
Mine is the same specs different color no chip delay. Go figure.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Any update on where the train is? I am assuming my car is on this train too.
My car is in Jacksonville this morning. It will truck to St Pete soon. Hope your were on the train. Palsapp should show the truck delivery scheduled.

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD Premuium/Extended Battery
Country flag
Our rapid red extended battery RWD premium seems to be finished(?) but no "Built" email. We have an activated FordPass so we can see the car move from place to place. For a week or so, the car was parked in a parking lot just outside the plant, but as of yesterday, it has moved across two sets of train tracks to another parking lot that seems to be closer to the tracks. Does anyone know if this is indeed an indication that it might be shipped soon? FWIW, our tracking page says the car's already been "Shipped" but doesn't have a built date under the "Built" bullet.

em5quare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD Premium ER
Country flag
Stupid question: how did you activate FordPass without the car? I installed the app, I have a Ford account - the app did recognize me and correctly identified my car (by VIN number), but I was not able to go any further and certainly not to he point of seeing what is happening to it. According to the VVR my dealer emailed me, the car is built and on chip hold with ETA 1/27 to 2/2, but who knows. The Ford tracking site only show the car in production, which technically, I guess, is correct. How frustrating!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's Screenshot VVR

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Stupid question: how did you activate FordPass without the car? I installed the app, I have a Ford account - the app did recognize me and correctly identified my car (by VIN number), but I was not able to go any further and certainly not to he point of seeing what is happening to it. According to the VVR my dealer emailed me, the car is built and on chip hold with ETA 1/27 to 2/2, but who knows. The Ford tracking site only show the car in production, which technically, I guess, is correct. How frustrating!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's Screenshot VVR
Someone at the plant would have to accept it. We've all tried and only a couple have been lucky enough to do it while someone was sitting in the car.

saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
My car is in Jacksonville this morning. It will truck to St Pete soon. Hope your were on the train. Palsapp should show the truck delivery scheduled.
Hopefully I will have mine within a day or two. I am just south of Jacksonville so if I am on that train it won't be long. Then I can't wait to post a thread about the range dropping when its cold.
Sponsored