John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
While my MME was in the body shop to have the lift gate replaced post accident, it also received the 2.1.0 Power-Up. Since picking up my car last night, I noticed that I haven’t been able to get the pony lights to turn on when approaching. I tried toggling the welcome lighting setting a couple of times to reset the value, but no luck.

Does anyone else with 2.1.0 have issues with their pony lights suddenly, or could the body shop have done something?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I can't say whether or not the body shop did anything, but 2.1.0 only updates the gateway module, so that is not related. Is the setting to fold the mirrors still enabled?

OP
OP
JohnnyForensic

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I can't say whether or not the body shop did anything, but 2.1.0 only updates the gateway module, so that is not related. Is the setting to fold the mirrors still enabled?
Yup, sure is, and the mirrors fold in correctly.

Curiouser and curiouser.

hbirring01

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Probably a coincidence. I know that randomly started happening to me after 1.7.1. Sometimes I would walk up to the car and it wouldnt even think im there. I even had the fob on me

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
While my MME was in the body shop to have the lift gate replaced post accident, it also received the 2.1.0 Power-Up. Since picking up my car last night, I noticed that I haven’t been able to get the pony lights to turn on when approaching. I tried toggling the welcome lighting setting a couple of times to reset the value, but no luck.

Does anyone else with 2.1.0 have issues with their pony lights suddenly, or could the body shop have done something?

I am having the same problem since 2.1/2.3 OTA

I used to have pony puddles and welcome lights on approach when I was on 1.7, and not I do not. I only get lights if I hit unlock in Fordpass screen.

This has nothing to do with folding mirrors.... I have a Select (never had folding mirrors).
Sponsored