2/14/22 Build Week Gang

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
I'm still here!! Looks fantastic! Hope you get to take it home today!
Sponsored

chobald

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME California Route 1, Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
I also am waiting still hope I can take delivery soon!

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
How is everyone enjoying their new wheels???

1stMach-E

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So far mine is great. Paak is not connecting correctly, but I wasn't planning on using anyway, but tried since I noticed the frunk open button is on the app if connected. That and trying to figure out how to get the lights (headlights and taillights) to stop turning on everytime I open the door. Drives great and no charging problems yet.

debsahu

First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
How is everyone enjoying their new wheels???
My complimentary month of Ford/Alexa (amazon music) streaming expired yesterday. Audio quality of amazon music is far supirior than XM-radio. Anyways, now using carplay for amazon music. Overall loving BlueCruise, car has tried to abrutptly brake automatically 3 times (forward collision avoidance system) over the last month as it assumes right turning vehicles are stopped vehicles.

minjaep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 eAWD
Country flag
Love it so far with 400 miles. It was so frustrating and took more than a week to finish the purchase at the dealership. Other than issues with incompetent dealers, the car itself is lovely.

But one thing I miss is the power liftgate which is not in the Cal Rte trim. I thought it meant I won't have a foot-activated liftgate, but it turns out that I don't have a button to open/close the liftgate at all. I've never had a car without it, so I didn't expect it is really manual in this sense :( Anyway, not a huge deal instead I need to touch my car more. The same applies to the frunk, and actually worse as opening it is more tricky. As a result, I use frunk much less than I anticipated, putting some stuff related to car maintenance or so.

I would've chosen premium if it took the same time of delivery for $2k more at that time. But I love the feel and the range of the 18' wheel, so no regret.

Last edited:

minjaep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 California Route 1 eAWD
Country flag
So far mine is great. Paak is not connecting correctly, but I wasn't planning on using anyway, but tried since I noticed the frunk open button is on the app if connected. That and trying to figure out how to get the lights (headlights and taillights) to stop turning on everytime I open the door. Drives great and no charging problems yet.
My wife also had trouble setting up a PAAK. I managed to make it work after unpairing Bluetooth on both her phone and the Mach-E, removing the profile, uninstalling Ford pass, and then installing Ford pass again and setting up a new profile. It might take 2-3 tries.

But hope they make a fob with a frunk button later. PAAK is a little laggy sometimes and not that reliable.
Sponsored