2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 1 2021 Mach-E (SR AWD)
Country flag
My Job 1 car (4/15/21 build date) had an IPC update show up today in FDRS. Has anyone installed it yet via FDRS?

Damned ABS update is still stuck there.
Sponsored

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Judging by the timing of it and the module that it's targeting, I'm guessing this is the 2.4.3 update that just rolled out to the "VIP" Early Access members

(Update 2 of 7 to add blue cruise)

OP
OP
KevinS

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Judging by the timing of it and the module that it's targeting, I'm guessing this is the 2.4.3 update that just rolled out to the "VIP" Early Access members

(Update 2 of 7 to add blue cruise)
So will it be 5 future separate update events, or 5 modules updated? Any insights?

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
So will it be 5 future separate update events, or 5 modules updated? Any insights?
There was an email sent out to a few members of The Early Access program telling them that blue Cruise was going to be rolling out to them in a series of seven updates they showed up on another thread here. Who knows what the modules will be or when those updates will come but that was in the email anyway

OP
OP
KevinS

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. My plan is to do the update this weekend if it doesn't arrive via OTA before then.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I'll apply the IPC update this afternoon and see what happens.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
5 updates. There are threads on that.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I’m waiting to hear all the updates needed are in FDRS before i pay another $50 license fee… Really trying to not justify a year sub.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just ran the IPC update through FDRS. This one was a little different because the first part had to be installed via USB flash drive, but then it proceeded to install something else via OBD, then the car restarted and it applied some kind of config. My IPC now has the new style. Not sure why the circles around the car were there since the car was still parked.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS 1646158408067

Interestingly, after the IPC update was done, FDRS now shows that there's an APIM update available. I guess the IPC must have been a prerequisite for the APIM? I'll run through the APIM update now and see what version of Sync I end up with.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I just ran the IPC update through FDRS. This one was a little different because the first part had to be installed via USB flash drive, but then it proceeded to install something else via OBD, then the car restarted and it applied some kind of config. My IPC now has the new style. Not sure why the circles around the car were there since the car was still parked.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2/28/22 New IPC update for Job 1 in FDRS 1646158408067

Interestingly, after the IPC update was done, FDRS now shows that there's an APIM update available. I guess the IPC must have been a prerequisite for the APIM? I'll run through the APIM update now and see what version of Sync I end up with.
Interesting. I thought that style of light shadow rings around the vehicle indicated that BlueCruise was enabled? I guess not.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Interesting. I thought that style of light shadow rings around the vehicle indicated that BlueCruise was enabled? I guess not.
That is the BC screen. Probably hasn't cleared codes and reset the modules yet after updating.