2 dealers near me have Premium AWD models

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I'm going to go for a test drive in the next day or so. I do have a reservation for a GT but I don't know that I really NEED the GT. Wants VS Needs. I already have a Trans Am as my fun car and the Premium AWD is quicker than my Caddy XT4 I have now.

Both are black which suck because my XT4 is black. Oh well, I can deal with that.

I should be at the break even point on my XT lease or very close. If not, I'll wait.

Sneezy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sneezy

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
It turns out that the dealer closest to me (and I'll assume the other) have the Mach E as a service loaner car and I couldn't drive it. They already have someone lined up to buy it as well. I did get to sit in it for a minute and found it was very comfortable.

I'm going to cancel my GT reservation. As much as I want it, I have other things I can do with the 10K difference and I don't need another set of rims/snow tires in my shed.

Does anyone know if I put in an order now how long will it take?

DocOfClocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD, CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
It turns out that the dealer closest to me (and I'll assume the other) have the Mach E as a service loaner car and I couldn't drive it. They already have someone lined up to buy it as well. I did get to sit in it for a minute and found it was very comfortable.

I'm going to cancel my GT reservation. As much as I want it, I have other things I can do with the 10K difference and I don't need another set of rims/snow tires in my shed.

Does anyone know if I put in an order now how long will it take?
No one knows, but I ordered March 4 and will feel very lucky to get it by September. And that feels optimistic to me right now.
Sponsored