Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Agree. @ChasingCoral not sure if you are just trolling, but this involved an elderly person that may have made a mistake with gas/brake. Not a good look to post something like this. Sad situation, and something the MME community should not be relishing over. Just a thought.
One other item: while technically correct, I don't think the large number of Mach E owners here over 65 necessarily consider themselves elderly (I'm a year and a half shy myself). At 66 and 67, the folks who died in that accident are far from an invalid age 😂
Sponsored

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
One other item: while technically correct, I don't think the large number of Mach E owners here over 65 necessarily consider themselves elderly (I'm a year and a half shy myself). At 66 and 67, the folks who died in that accident are far from an invalid age 😂
You may not consider yourself practically ancient but we do….jk.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I wonder if the new NHTSA rule for underride protection on trailers would have helped here.

It sounds like the majority of trailers already meet the new rules, and they aren't designed for high speed collision.

NHTSA underride protection
Sponsored