mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
I have a reservation for a Mach E GT (patiently waiting... ) and a new Bronco. Both reservations made last July. Is it okay to order both, but make a purchasing decision when you see them arrive? Any issues with that? I know both won't arrive at the same time, but at least I have some hands on at that point to make a better decision.
Sponsored

peoples1234

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE GB
Country flag
I’m sure your dealer can sell either so it likely won’t be an issue. But they are vastly two different vehicles (both very cool in their own right), I don’t see how you can cross shop them.

OP
OP
mwsno

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
Oh
.. I don’t see how you can cross shop them.
Why not? Both are vehicles that get you from point a to b, and hopefully back again. Now, one may be better at something than the other, but isn't that all vehicles? Still looking at the same price range between the two.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Oh

Why not? Both are vehicles that get you from point a to b, and hopefully back again. Now, one may be better at something than the other, but isn't that all vehicles? Still looking at the same price range between the two.
I cross shopped Ford Fiesta and Tesla Model S. So I can understand how these things might happen...

As @generaltso already stated, confirm details that matter to you with your prospective dealers. If you like what they agree to, in writing, then proceed!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I have a reservation for a Mach E GT (patiently waiting... ) and a new Bronco. Both reservations made last July. Is it okay to order both, but make a purchasing decision when you see them arrive? Any issues with that? I know both won't arrive at the same time, but at least I have some hands on at that point to make a better decision.
Yes you can do that - I ordered MME and Ford Bronco online plus another MME FE via MachDrop - I took delivery of the MachDrop FE (dont worry about what it is if you already dont know ) - and canceled the other two - canceled Bronco Sport after delivery and test drive and the MME just is on its way to the dealer and canceled it today. Just make sure your dealer agrees upfront to refund teh deposits.
Sponsored