2 weeks and 850 miles later

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
It has been two weeks and 849 miles to be precise. I still love the vehicle, which is evident by the fact that I hand-washed it again today. Also, I added a second coat of Chemical Guys ceramic on certain areas. The car continues to perform extremely well. It is fast and exhilarating to drive. Now that I have the mirrors saved to my profile, it removed one of the hassles. The Ford mobile charger is sufficient enough that I’m thinking of returning the Grizzl-E charger. We were out of town last weekend. And I was thinking about how much I wanted to drive the MME. The only two things I’ve noticed are a panel gap at the top of the hatch and I can feel something beneath the floorboard on the driver’s side when I go over certain bumps. Otherwise, PAAK is an issue on my wife’s phone but has been perfect on mine. The wireless charging is hit and miss. Also, I get asked about the car at least every other day almost equally between men and women. It is a hit with the pre-k dads and moms. One other thing I learned. If your fob is in the trunk, the swinging leg/foot function doesn’t work and the button-close is ill stop halfway.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
One other thing I learned. If your fob is in the trunk, the swinging leg/foot function doesn’t work and the button-close is ill stop halfway.
If you do manage to close the hatch while the key fob is in there, the vehicle will honk twice and leave the doors unlocked so you can get it back out.

I just tested that this morning. My Fiesta did the same thing even though it was a manual open/close hatch. I like thoughtful touches like this.

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
If you do manage to close the hatch while the key fob is in there, the vehicle will honk twice and leave the doors unlocked so you can get it back out.

I just tested that this morning. My Fiesta did the same thing even though it was a manual open/close hatch. I like thoughtful touches like this.
It may be possible to leave the fob in the car and use the door code to lock it. My 2013 fusion can do this. I've never really used it but it's more for stuff like you're at the beach and don't want to risk losing your fob.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We are currently at 18 days and 558 miles. The car itself is great and my Wife is happy!! PAAK and Fordpass not so good to put it mildly! Dealer has promised to provide us with another FOB!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It may be possible to leave the fob in the car and use the door code to lock it. My 2013 fusion can do this. I've never really used it but it's more for stuff like you're at the beach and don't want to risk losing your fob.
Yep, it's a great feature. Fiesta had keyless entry with push to start, but no door code option (and no FordPass integration). So the various things the vehicle did to help me remember the fob were truly great.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Yep, it's a great feature. Fiesta had keyless entry with push to start, but no door code option (and no FordPass integration). So the various things the vehicle did to help me remember the fob were truly great.
I think I will wait till I get another FOB to try this but it would be nice to lock it in the car when we go to water parks!
Sponsored