balataspin

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Escape SEL, 2021 Mach - E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I figured I would give an update on our 2021 Premium Extended Range AWD. My wife drives 80 miles a day for her commute to work across rural NY.

Ordered December 23, 2020, picked up from dealer in middle of July 2021. Just passed 20,500 miles and there is really nothing to report.

Did the glass recall in February, no complaints.
Ever since the dealer updates in Feb, PaaK has actually worked like a key fob.
Gas here has been at $4.30 a gallon for months, electricity here is 8.9 cents a kwh, no brainer in the $$$ department.

Range in depths of winter drops to about 160-180 miles.

Nothing else to really report, figured since most of the time people only post issues, wanted to report literally no issues. Best car I have ever owned.
Sponsored

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
Welcome to the 20k club! I just had my 20k service done. while they were replacing the HVBJB. I'm still very much in love with my car. I do have to say, my confidence is a little shaken due to the failure, but I'm not giving her up for anything!

kkriskal

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Thanks for sharing, wishing you trouble free years.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
I figured I would give an update on our 2021 Premium Extended Range AWD. My wife drives 80 miles a day for her commute to work across rural NY.

Ordered December 23, 2020, picked up from dealer in middle of July 2021. Just passed 20,500 miles and there is really nothing to report.

Gas here has been at $4.30 a gallon for months, electricity here is 8.9 cents a kwh, no brainer in the $$$ department.

Nothing else to really report, figured since most of the time people only post issues, wanted to report literally no issues. Best car I have ever owned.
Pretty much same for me

pr3dict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 x3 M40i , 2020 Tundra, 2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
My wife drives 80 miles a day also in rural
NJ/PA. We bought the car for basically the same reason as you so glad to hear it working well. We've had it two weeks and no complaints yet either.

Going to take it on a road trip next month camping. Considering most camp grounds have a 50amp service I'm going to charge it on the sites with the included charger....

Also anyone have recommendations for a dog seat cover hammock thing?

Zer0t

Threads
Reaction score
Rumson, NJ; Marco Island, FL; Amelia Island, FL
Vehicles
2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
Just passed 20,500 miles and there is really nothing to report.
This is the best report possible after 20,500 miles. Hopefully it's the same at 40,000 miles.

Chicago-E

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE Iconic Silver, 2021 GTPE Space White
Occupation
Generator Technician
Country flag
Have a set off premium wheels for winter and I will say range, noise and ride quality are a lot better than the 20" GTPE wheels.

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag

We were really happy with ours, and especially when gasoline went over $4 per gallon.
Routine maintenance consisted of a free inspection and a $26 tire rotation.
Unfortunately the collision avoidance system apparently does not see young wild pigs at night any better than my 66 year old eyes. $6000+ damage and May 16th is the soonest we could get an appointment for the repair at any area Ford bodyshop.
In Florida winter temperatures aren't much of a problem but I've never seen more than 285 and never less than 270 range.
We really miss the Mach-E, the F150 gets 20mpg if we are really careful.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
We were really happy with ours, and especially when gasoline went over $4 per gallon.
Routine maintenance consisted of a free inspection and a $26 tire rotation.
Unfortunately the collision avoidance system apparently does not see young wild pigs at night any better than my 66 year old eyes. $6000+ damage and May 16th is the soonest we could get an appointment for the repair at any area Ford bodyshop.
In Florida winter temperatures aren't much of a problem but I've never seen more than 285 and never less than 270 range.
We really miss the Mach-E, the F150 gets 20mpg if we are really careful.
Wild pigs in Florida, were you driving in Sumter County?

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
21k miles.

Picked mine up in late May 2021. Also a Premium ER AWD.

Did the glass recall in December. I've had the brakes shaved off around 6-7k miles, replaced under Notice at 13-14k and then again at 20k shaved off due to hard shaking when braking. Tired for that and i hope i don't have to do it again.

Also had PAAK update in early fall? Can't 100% remember. Had an issue with it in late fall where the car detected the phone to drive but when i got to a gas station en route to work to get a coffee, left the car on, came back and didn't detect my PAAK. Now the screens on Android auto and won't shut off to allow me to type in the code. Left the car and got an Uber to work. Came back 8 hrs later and same issue. Screen still on. No Paak detection. Ford customer service has 0 clue what to do. Ended up having to go home to get the damned key and get back to the car. Wasted a lot of $ on Uber. Never trusting PAAK again.
Sponsored