First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
I did consider the 21 and 22...
I talked myself out of it. When I put all the pro's and con's together, not going larger was the right call for me.

I think 21 or 22 would look good, but only if the wheels were a little less open. The front is perfect, but the rear caliper/rotor is a little small on the Mach E. I think mine are one the verge of weird with the small rear caliper and rotor. The good thing on mine is the front looks so good no one even mentions the rear.

I also wanted to keep the outside wheel diameter as close the the original wheel diameter as possible just because I didn't want to have to recalibrate the ADAS systems on the vehicle right now. especially since i know there are some software updates coming from Ford.

I still like the idea of dropping the suspension, and need a little wiggle room to be able to do that.

Finally, I the most important reason. I had to run Michelin PS4S 245/45/20 tires.... I live in Minneapolis. 45 is as thin as I wanted to go on the sidewall. With the potholes here Minnesota I really didn't want to risk destroying a wheel I was investing so much in.

DSCF7313.jpg
Sponsored

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
I did consider the 21 and 22...
I talked myself out of it. When I put all the pro's and con's together, not going larger was the right call for me.

I think 21 or 22 would look good, but only if the wheels were a little less open. The front is perfect, but the rear caliper/rotor is a little small on the Mach E. I think mine are one the verge of weird with the small rear caliper and rotor. The good thing on mine is the front looks so good no one even mentions the rear.

I also wanted to keep the outside wheel diameter as close the the original wheel diameter as possible just because I didn't want to have to recalibrate the ADAS systems on the vehicle right now. especially since i know there are some software updates coming from Ford.

I still like the idea of dropping the suspension, and need a little wiggle room to be able to do that.

Finally, I the most important reason. I had to run Michelin PS4S 245/45/20 tires.... I live in Minneapolis. 45 is as thin as I wanted to go on the sidewall. With the potholes here Minnesota I really didn't want to risk destroying a wheel I was investing so much in.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 20" MRR FS06 Wheels on Mach-E first Impressions - BUY THEM NOW!!!!! DSCF7313
Makes sense. Yeah I’m probably going to do 21”. I live in Michigan. I’ll run 255/40/21 Michelin pilot sport as4. The only thing is the 21” tires cost like twice as much as 22”. Hmm. Also looking to a wheel that covers up more like this….

C2F9448C-65EC-4881-B76D-49524B56F882.jpeg

OP
OP
MSP Mach E

MSP Mach E

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
Those are nice. will look good rolling down the road.

I was originally going to go with the MRR GF9, but switched to the FS06....
I was trying to emulate the Carol Shelby CS3 as close as possible.... I talked with the guys at Carol Shelby and they are working on maybe getting the CS3 released later this year...

t0e_b0iii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Extended Range AWD Space White
Country flag
After several delays including figuring out the fitment, MRR not shipping the centering rings, I finally got the FS06's put on yesterday and put 200 miles on them.

I LOVE THEM!!!! The Mustang is a completely different car. In a GREAT way in my opinion...

I thought the Mustang drove and handled great for what it was, a Crossover/SUV. With the MRR's and the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, it feels and handles a lot more like a Mustang. The SUViness is gone!!! The tire and wheel combo has "stiffened" things up and taken some of the SUV "bounciness" we have all felt out of the ride.

I drove the same stretch of uneven crappy MN highway where the frequency of the car would be slightly off and "bounce" through it. The new set-up "thuds" through it like a performance suspension does. You could tell the rebound on the wheels has changed.

The slight roll I felt corning has been dissipated so dramatically it's almost gone. Everything on the car is way tighter!!! It feels like the suspension likes the wheels better than the OE's combo.

After I get some more miles on them and having some of my buddies that know the intricacies of ride dynamics better than I do, I'll report back with some better feedback and picks.

20210603_143410.jpg

20210603_143324.jpg

20210603_125955.jpg
This thing is gorgeous… nearly perfect. I will likely do a very similar setup when my MME gets in later this year (fingers crossed) please keep us updated if you lower the car at all. I think that would complete the look but still looks fantastic as is.

SOLIDAge

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Premium
Country flag
After several delays including figuring out the fitment, MRR not shipping the centering rings, I finally got the FS06's put on yesterday and put 200 miles on them.

I LOVE THEM!!!! The Mustang is a completely different car. In a GREAT way in my opinion...

I thought the Mustang drove and handled great for what it was, a Crossover/SUV. With the MRR's and the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, it feels and handles a lot more like a Mustang. The SUViness is gone!!! The tire and wheel combo has "stiffened" things up and taken some of the SUV "bounciness" we have all felt out of the ride.

I drove the same stretch of uneven crappy MN highway where the frequency of the car would be slightly off and "bounce" through it. The new set-up "thuds" through it like a performance suspension does. You could tell the rebound on the wheels has changed.

The slight roll I felt corning has been dissipated so dramatically it's almost gone. Everything on the car is way tighter!!! It feels like the suspension likes the wheels better than the OE's combo.

After I get some more miles on them and having some of my buddies that know the intricacies of ride dynamics better than I do, I'll report back with some better feedback and picks.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 20" MRR FS06 Wheels on Mach-E first Impressions - BUY THEM NOW!!!!! C2F9448C-65EC-4881-B76D-49524B56F882

Ford Mustang Mach-E 20" MRR FS06 Wheels on Mach-E first Impressions - BUY THEM NOW!!!!! C2F9448C-65EC-4881-B76D-49524B56F882

NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR wheels... but I actually found this thread because i searched Oracal 975 honeycomb on this forum because I was thinking of getting it done on my Mach-E.

Any chance you have more pictures of this? Would love to see it from afar, close up etc. Thanks!

1628790613606.png
Sponsored