2020 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Raffle To Support Fair Lane Estate Restoration

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2020 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Raffle To Support Fair Lane Estate Restoration 1592486288483

I would like to invite you to join me in supporting the ongoing restoration of Fair Lane: Home of Clara and Henry Ford. As an independent non-profit organization, Fair Lane relies on philanthropy and contributions to fund its work to preserve and restore this National Historic Landmark.

Like many non-profit organizations, this year they needed to find a different way to raise funds and are excited to announce the launch of an online raffle where you can enter to win an amazing one-of-a-kind 2020 Roush Stage 3 Mustang.

You could be the lucky winner and command the road with this custom, 1-of-1, 2020 Roush Stage 3 Mustang that includes a number of unique features including carbon fiber mirror caps and manual shifter ball, serial dash badge 1-of-1, specially branded seats and custom lit door sills and the personal signatures of Jack Roush, Sr. and me.

For just $10, purchase your raffle ticket online at mustangforfairlane.com. You can follow the progress of the raffle and get additional information about Fair Lane – and this amazing vehicle – on Facebook and at henryfordfairlane.org. The winning ticket will be drawn on Oct. 1, 2020.

Thank you for your consideration and your support that will help ensure the legacy of Clara and Henry Ford endures and continues to inspire others to follow their dreams and make a positive impact in the world.

Good luck!

Edsel B. Ford II
Sponsored