Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model X P100D, 2017 Hyundai Ioniq EV
Country flag
Mine is currently in production, yet the brakes say gloss black. I got the First Edition and should have Red. Now I’m wondering if they goofed.
Sponsored

LagerHead

Banned
Banned
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford F-150, 2018 Tesla Model 3 & 2 Ducati M/C
Occupation
Test Dummy
Country flag
I came to the Technical Specs thread hoping to find the vehicle weights for the different models as well as the GVWR's. But no luck.

Did I skip over them accidently?

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I came to the Technical Specs thread hoping to find the vehicle weights for the different models as well as the GVWR's. But no luck.

I don’t think I’m actually answering your question about whether you missed that information in the Spec Sheet, but Alex on Autos posted in another thread that he reached out directly to Ford about the weights of the different models, and this was the response that he got:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/alex-on-autos-10-problems-of-the-mach-e.4060/post-124147

I hope I linked that correctly. I haven’t linked to a specific post before.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag

No it was discussed in another partcof the forum

I noticed that wheel sizes are in a variety of locations and threads, so I'm compiling all the known sizes here. Let me know if you have a size I'm missing, or a correction. NEEDED: Photos of the door jamb sticker to confirm GVWRs for the various configurations, and a confirmation on the 20" x 8" wheel offset (I'm guessing it is 38mm 53mm, but not confirmed).

βœ… = Confirmed from a printed Ford document or a photo from a user.
?‍♂ = Reasonable estimate.
❓ = My wild ass guess, please confirm.

Stock Wheel and Tire Sizes

TrimWheel SizeBolt PatternOffsetCenter BoreOEM Tire ModelOEM Tire SizeOEM Load Rating
Premium / First Ed. / Select 19"19" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…Michelin Primacy A/S βœ…225/55 R19 βœ…103H XL βœ…
Select / CA Rt 118" x 7.0" J βœ…5 x 108 βœ…47.5mm βœ…63.4mm βœ…225/60 R18 βœ…104H XL ?‍♂
GT20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 ?‍♂53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Pirelli P Zero ❓235/45 R20 ❓100T XL ❓
GT Performance Ed.20" x 8.0" J ?‍♂5 x 108 ?‍♂53mm ❓63.4mm ?‍♂Pirelli P Zero ❓245/45 R20 βœ…103W XL❓

Offset range is believed to be 38mm to 53mm ?‍♂

NOTE: "XL" in the load rating means the tire reaches maximum load at 41 psi, rather than 35 psi for SL (Standard Load) tires.

Wheel Weights

WheelWheel WeightStock Tire Weight
18" Carbonized Grey (Select)25.62 lbs (mfg) ?‍♂
19" Shadow (Select)28.88 lbs (mfg) βœ…
19" Machine-Face (Premium, FE)~30lbs (weighed by member)28.88 lbs (mfg) βœ…
20" Cast-Aluminum (GT)24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂
20" Premium Forged (GT)
24 lbs (TireRack)?‍♂

Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings

TrimGVWRGAWR (Front)GAWR (Rear)Min Wheel/Tire Load Rating
Premium AWD ER5800 lbs βœ…2660 lbs βœ…3225 lbs βœ…1612 lbs (98)
Premium AWD SR
Premium RWD ER
Premium RWD SR
Select AWD
Select RWD
GT

NOTE: Calculated minimum load rating is for reference only - unless you know what you are doing and why, it is best to stay at or above the stock Load Rating.

Lug nuts - M14 (14mm x 1.5mm), 21mm socket ?‍♂

Photos of wheel options:
1612397767282.png
Thats what we have so far

LagerHead

Banned
Banned
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Test Dummy
Country flag
No it was discussed in another partcof the forum

Thats what we have so far
Thank you.

But I'm mostly looking for the curb weight of the different trims. I would think that would be available by now, at least for trims that have actually be delivered to customers. I mean, it's one of the most basic vehicle specs that exist (the weight of the vehicle as delivered)!

Ford would have released this most basic and important info. It should be in the owner's manual along with the load capacities.

Am I to believe Ford is delivering vehicles without having published this data?

Last edited:

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Thank you.

But I'm mostly looking for the curb weight of the different trims. I would think that would be available by now, at least for trims that have actually be delivered to customers. I mean, it's one of the most basic vehicle specs that exist (the weight of the vehicle as delivered)!

Ford would have released this most basic and important info. It should be in the owner's manual along with the load capacities.

Am I to believe Ford is delivering vehicles without having published this data?
Well I can tell you the Select Std range RWD is 4394lbs
The Premium AWD Extended is 4890lbs

Everything else is between. For the other trims you'd have to wait until other members post it here

LagerHead

Banned
Banned
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Test Dummy
Country flag
Well I can tell you the Select Std range RWD is 4394lbs
The Premium AWD Extended is 4890lbs

Everything else is between. For the other trims you'd have to wait until other members post it here
I don't think that's accurate. Isn't there an Owner's Manual with the basic vehicle specs listed?

The only reason I say this is the Model Y is longer, taller, wider, with wider wheels and tires, more cargo capacity, more passenger space and 50 miles more range but weighs 474 lbs. less. I know the Mach-e has 88kWh vs. the Model Y's 75kWh but how can only 13 kWh can account for huge weight disparity considering the Mach-e is a smaller car to begin with. The Model Y also crash tested near the top of any car ever tested so it's not like it's built light and flimsy.

There must be an official Ford published weight somewhere since they are actually selling the car to the public. I've never seen such a lack of basic data on any car that was actually sold to the public. It's ridiculous to have to rely on owner reports for basic weight info.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I don't think that's accurate. Isn't there an Owner's Manual with the basic vehicle specs listed?

The only reason I say this is the Model Y is longer, taller, wider, with wider wheels and tires, more cargo capacity, more passenger space and 50 miles more range but weighs 474 lbs. less. I know the Mach-e has 88kWh vs. the Model Y's 75kWh but how can only 13 kWh can account for huge weight disparity considering the Mach-e is a smaller car to begin with. The Model Y also crash tested near the top of any car ever tested so it's not like it's built light and flimsy.

There must be an official Ford published weight somewhere since they are actually selling the car to the public. I've never seen such a lack of basic data on any car that was actually sold to the public. It's ridiculous to have to rely on owner reports for basic weight info.
I'm sure a lot of my blanks can now be filled, I just need people to do the very boring task of taking a picture of the door sill sticker on various trims. Not as fun as the rest of the car. ;)

If you find a piece of info, put a link or a screenshot into that thread and I'll update the table.

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
Here is a recent video of our development Mach-E to help satiate those still waiting.

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
Another dealer I didn't order from told me the chips for the auto park will come later. Any time frame on that? Is Ford paying for the install later?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
πŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ πŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Another dealer I didn't order from told me the chips for the auto park will come later. Any time frame on that? Is Ford paying for the install later?
No time frame, yet. You will pay for the parts and labor if you choose to have them install the feature later. Those costs aren't known yet, either.

In lieu of the park assist feature, you will see an Active Park Assist Prep Kit on the window sticker along with a $325 price reduction on the total MSRP.

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
No time frame, yet. You will pay for the parts and labor if you choose to have them install the feature later. Those costs aren't known yet, either.

In lieu of the park assist feature, you will see an Active Park Assist Prep Kit on the window sticker along with a $325 price reduction on the total MSRP.
You would think they would give you the credit and then later you pay the price to install at the same price.
Sponsored