Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I found this Dealership Mach E Sales Training Manual the other day. Maybe many have seen it. It's a good read. Enjoy.
Sponsored

Attachments

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Hmm, what is this? It is on page 35

• AppLink Convenience Controls (extends control of car radio, climate, lighting, and other SYNC® settings from the brought-in device via AppLink)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hmm, what is this? It is on page 35

• AppLink Convenience Controls (extends control of car radio, climate, lighting, and other SYNC® settings from the brought-in device via AppLink)
Not sure. But some phone apps such as iHeartRadio include AppLink integration which lets them interact with the user via the SYNC display, steering wheel controls, voice controls, and sound system.

Maybe they are referring to the set of capabilities available to phone app developers via AppLink. Super weird to have that in dealer sales training, though.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Not sure. But some phone apps such as iHeartRadio include AppLink integration which lets them interact with the user via the SYNC display, steering wheel controls, voice controls, and sound system.

Maybe they are referring to the set of capabilities available to phone app developers via AppLink. Super weird to have that in dealer sales training, though.
Yeah, really odd as it makes it seem like passengers can control the car with an app, if wanted. Would be nice, maybe? But I mean, even we can't control climate settings from Ford Pass haha.
Sponsored