efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Not in 2021. The $7,500 wouldn't be in my pocket until 2022 unless I file estimated taxes next year. Even then, the MY is still less expensive.
Actually, if you know you are going to qualify for the credit then you can increase your number of deductions and get the money back over the current year.
Sponsored

Njia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Hybrid, Mach-E Prem/AWD/Standard Battery
Country flag
Actually, if you know you are going to qualify for the credit then you can increase your number of deductions and get the money back over the current year.
Two things: 1) I probably won't qualify, and 2) I never drive a car for more than 3 years. I get anxious to drive something new on a 2-3 year cycle.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Hope for some sort of lease product or better numbers on Ford Option?

5D72441B-3E8B-43EB-8099-2A8505C92698.jpeg

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Wow, I would not have thought it possible. With all the work that went into having only Ford Options or normal retail, but........ wow.
This along with your previous response makes me wonder if something good in terms of better financing option(s) is coming down the pike. Is this a correct assessment??????? :-D

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
This along with your previous response makes me wonder if something good in terms of better financing option(s) is coming down the pike. Is this a correct assessment??????? :-D
I'm really hoping that's the case. I've been entertaining the idea of a lease option myself.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Yes, there are several items of really good news coming. Can't say much now, but I think you'll all be pleased (at least those in N.A., don't know about our global friends). It seems like some of our concerns have been heard. I'm excited!

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Yes, there are several items of really good news coming. Can't say much now, but I think you'll all be pleased (at least those in N.A., don't know about our global friends). It seems like some of our concerns have been heard. I'm excited!
Are these items of good news only around financing/leasing options, or should we expect news regarding other things?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Are these items of good news only around financing/leasing options, or should we expect news regarding other things?
You've gotten as good of an answer as you should possibly expect from a guy who could lose his job working for ford finance.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
don't worry, everything is being handled by Top Men. Top Men.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't have good line of sight to vehicle delivery or hardware. Others on here are better placed for those things.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E Mustang Online Buying Process Detailed 5FA01D8D-A1C7-4C62-975E-B061331C05F5
Sponsored

Last edited: