Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Professional Car Talker
Country flag
Hi All,

As some of you might know from our last video, we're selling our Mach E to make way for a Ford F-150 lightning that's on order. We're asking $54,000 over at CarGurus.com. Pic below.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach E Premium ER AWD for sale in San Jose, CA IMG_3715

The listing on CarGurus has more pics and details, but in a nutshell this is an early production Mach E (we were one of the first 1,000 deliveries), 9,977 miles on the clock. You'll notice the Lincoln wheels which are a love-it or hate-it thing, so don't worry the original wheels and tires are included in the sale. The 245/50R19 summer tires on the car now have about 4,000 miles on them, the OEM wheels/tires have about 6K. There's a small rock chip on the hood, a very small scuff on the rear hatch that we'll buff out, the original EVSE and a Tesmanian window shade for the pano roof are included.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Milpitas-d2990_L2922#listing=324774085

You might be wondering from the video series (Alex On Autos and EV Buyers Guide on YT) why we didn't sell it to Vroom. The reason is that they kept losing and then cancelling our sales deal and we'd call to resurrect it, give them what info they asked for, a few days would go by and it was cancelled again. Needless to say Vroom is dead to me now.
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You might be wondering from the video series (Alex On Autos and EV Buyers Guide on YT) why we didn't sell it to Vroom. The reason is that they kept losing and then cancelling our sales deal and we'd call to resurrect it, give them what info they asked for, a few days would go by and it was cancelled again. Needless to say Vroom is dead to me now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach E Premium ER AWD for sale in San Jose, CA mean-girls-lizzie-caplan

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Hey Alex, good luck with the sale. Is this still pending the roof and windshield recall fix or was that addressed?

OP
OP
AoA

AoA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Professional Car Talker
Country flag
Hey Alex, good luck with the sale. Is this still pending the roof and windshield recall fix or was that addressed?
This is still pending the inspection for that.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hey Alex, I was just watching your video about the Vroom snafu. I sold my last two cars to Vroom without much drama, but I’ve also heard some horror stories like when they lost Roman’s check from TFLCars.

Regardless, I have no doubt that your Mach-E will sell pretty quickly. Let us know how it goes!

OnceYouGo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD, Job 1
Country flag
I’ve sold my last two cars to shift.com with success. Very easy.

message me for a referral link that gets you a $100 extra gift card with Amazon.
Sponsored