FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Dealer invoice (w/ holdback) is the same as MSRP... wonder how that will impact X-Plan since X-Plan is based on invoice.

Just checked the Ford Partner site and Mach E is not listed yet.
Sponsored

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Dealer invoice (w/ holdback) is the same as MSRP... wonder how that will impact X-Plan since X-Plan is based on invoice.

X Plan is 2% below Dealer Invoice + $275. Dealer Invoice and MSRP are the same on the MME. Ford had said that would be the case a while ago - they call it e-invoice. So X plan is $725 less on a $50k MSRP.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag

The MME doesn't follow traditional invoice pricing. That is why Ford's bulletin to the dealers indicated that AZX Plan pricing for the MME would be different and based on MSRP (instead of the traditional AZX Plan pricing):

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/a-z-x-plan-discount-pricing-for-mach-e.501/

So the MME won't follow the traditional X-Plan pricing of:
Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
This is good news for all of you over the pond. If this is replicated on this side I will be very happy. Good luck to you all on Friday. Hopefully the UK order book will not be far behind you guys

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Once again awesome to have this info, thanks for posting!

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
It says the 301A ( .. including 99U ..), does that mean it includes 99U - Extended Battery?
Or I'd have to get the 99U, which is another $5000?
Yes, the $6600 option requirement for the FE includes the $5000 99U, so basically it's $1600 over the price of the premium AWD extended range for the FE.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
This is good news for all of you over the pond. If this is replicated on this side I will be very happy. Good luck to you all on Friday. Hopefully the UK order book will not be far behind you guys
Yes. It does appear Ford is listening when it comes to making adjustments so that buyers can take advantage of the ever changing and widely varying EV financial incentives. I expect they will make some small adjustments in EU\UK as well.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yes, the $6600 option requirement for the FE includes the $5000 99U, so basically it's $1600 over the price of the premium AWD extended range for the FE.
I read it the same way and agree.
Equipment Group Code 301A is $6,600 which includes 99U ER battery.
301A only available with K3S Series Code models ($52,700).

I presume one more item is required and that would be a confirmed reservation number with FE model selected at that time.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
Maybe a silly question....but can I order it with front license bracket delete?
I'm in California where it is law, but I truly don't want it factory installed. I got my 07 GT/CS without front license and when i took it in for the first 1000 mile check up it came out with bracket installed and i raised hell at that dealership.

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
Maybe a silly question....but can I order it with front license bracket delete?
I'm in California where it is law, but I truly don't want it factory installed. I got my 07 GT/CS without front license and when i took it in for the first 1000 mile check up it came out with bracket installed and i raised hell at that dealership.
I am definitely not 100% sure of this info --- so check it out with the dealer you order from !
I don't think the factory installs the front bracket, but it is done by the Ford Dealer.

I will be checking this out with my dealer also because here in South Dakota we can choose a Personalized Plate with a rear plate only option.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
You should be able to direct the dealer to ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INSTALL THE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER OR I’LL CANCEL THE SALE, please.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
You should be able to direct the dealer to ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INSTALL THE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER OR I’LL CANCEL THE SALE, please.
I'll have to be sure and make that demand. There is really only one city that likes to enforce it, and of course its the city my parents live in, but I'll take $25 tickets over an unsightly bracket sticking out of the front. Or stop visiting my parents :p

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I'll have to be sure and make that demand. There is really only one city that likes to enforce it, and of course its the city my parents live in, but I'll take $25 tickets over an unsightly bracket sticking out of the front. Or stop visiting my parents :p
They should move.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I got a ticket for no front plate in Coronado a couple years ago. I saw a "sticker" plate that looked fantastic and is legal. I am going to go with that for my front plate.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag