Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
So, some interesting price drops. For My FE it looks like:

$52,700 base
$ 6,600 FE Equipment Group
$59,300 Total

That's $600 cheaper than originally listed. What that means is I could switch to Rapid Red for $400 and still stay under the $60,000 limit for the Maryland EV tax incentive. So, Rapid Red is back on the table.
I'm surprised that you would consider changing colour. I had you down for ĂĄ staunch GB-man;-) To be honest I thougt of it myself some time ago. But out of the stage lights Rapid Red doesn't strike me as all that rapid after all, rather a bit "plummy-coloured", if I dare say so.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I'm surprised that you would consider changing colour. I had you down for ĂĄ staunch GB-man;-) To be honest I thougt of it myself some time ago. But out of the stage lights Rapid Red doesn't strike me as all that rapid after all, rather a bit "plummy-coloured", if I dare say so.
Consider yes, change no. Already pulled the trigger and ordered the Grabber Blue. I like Rapid Red because it’s not a bright, primary racing red. It’sa bit more sophisticated. Of course, when my wife said “you don’t want that red car” meaning she didn’t like it, that sealed the deal.

Roentgen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep grand cherokee
Country flag
Here's the 2021 MACH-E PRICE LIST!
  • Mach-E Premium price has been lowered by $600 from previous estimated MSRP ($50,000 vs $50,600)
  • Mach-E California Route 1 price has been lowered by $600 from previous estimated MSRP ($51,800 vs $52,400)

Click here for the 2021 Mach-E Order Guide.

2021-mach-e-mustang-price-list.jpg
anyone find a dealer willing to sell for less than MSRP in the MD/DC/VA/DE/PA areas??????

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
anyone find a dealer willing to sell for less than MSRP in the MD/DC/VA/DE/PA areas??????
Via x-plan, yes. Other discounts not that I know of.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Via x-plan, yes. Other discounts not that I know of.
Or A-plan if you have a close relative who works for Ford (Parent, child, sibling..).

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
The price did NOT really drop. Previously under Ford Options there was a $2500 credit for doing it. Now it is GONE. What has also happened is that the interest rate for both the Ford Option and financing are identical at 5%. In short now purchasing is better than Ford Option.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Here's the 2021 MACH-E PRICE LIST!
  • Mach-E Premium price has been lowered by $600 from previous estimated MSRP ($50,000 vs $50,600)
  • Mach-E California Route 1 price has been lowered by $600 from previous estimated MSRP ($51,800 vs $52,400)

Click here for the 2021 Mach-E Order Guide.

2021-mach-e-mustang-price-list.jpg
Now that prices changed, is there an update for this? Just curious where the extra $2000 on the delta between premium and FE show up exactly.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Now that prices changed, is there an update for this? Just curious where the extra $2000 on the delta between premium and FE show up exactly.
There is an updated one. Do yo really want to stir that FE pot again?

The equipment group 301A increased to $8600 from $6600 on the prior version.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E Price List (Lowered Pricing for Premium and California Route 1 Models)! 1601552779361

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Consider yes, change no. Already pulled the trigger and ordered the Grabber Blue. I like Rapid Red because it’s not a bright, primary racing red. It’sa bit more sophisticated. Of course, when my wife said “you don’t want that red car” meaning she didn’t like it, that sealed the deal.
My wife doesn't like the red either, but she likes GB less (I didn't tell her that there is a Gray FE available too Shhhh . . .)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My wife doesn't like the red either, but she likes GB less (I didn't tell her that there is a Gray FE available too Shhhh . . .)
What's funny is since then she's said she likes the red. Of course she really likes Infinite Blue but understands it's not available on the First Edition.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The price did NOT really drop. Previously under Ford Options there was a $2500 credit for doing it. Now it is GONE. What has also happened is that the interest rate for both the Ford Option and financing are identical at 5%. In short now purchasing is better than Ford Option.
already addressed in the other thread. low rates and incentives are back now.

"R E L A X"
- Aaron Rodgers

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
already addressed in the other thread. low rates and incentives are back now.

"R E L A X"
- Aaron Rodgers
I see no indication of incentives or Ford options on the order form / website. Am I missing it?
Sponsored