2021 Mach-E scheduling this week for production build weeks of entire October

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
So this chart shows if you ordered now, when your order would go into production?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So this chart shows if you ordered now, when your order would go into production?
I think it's indicating that all of October's scheduling will take place this week, based on whatever existing orders fit into that month's production capacity. (Not necessarily all submitted orders will fit.)

Usually the schedule results are publicized to dealerships and online order customers on Thursdays. So let's see what happens by the end of fhis Thursday.

phil

Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I think it's indicating that all of October's scheduling will take place this week, based on whatever existing orders fit into that month's production capacity.
I don't think so. My order (among others) was scheduled last week, for production in mid-October.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Must be the last spots. My order is 6/10 maybe I’ll get a November slot and a ‘22

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S P90D, mach E4X GTP, Lightning Res
Country flag
I don't think so. I ordered 7/8 and my production week is 10/11. Then if delivery follows suit it will be about 2 months before mine arrives. At that point, I may let it go and order a 2022, on 9/27. My dealer is cool with that. I'm sure they would love to take my order and add ADM and make a tidy profit

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Be careful the senate voted to drop the tax credit. 40k purchase limit and 100k income limit. If Congress passes it, probably be effective Jan 1.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations you are scheduled. When did you place your order?

agoldman

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE grabber blue - GT cyber orange in prod.
Country flag
Don't get your hopes up. mine was scheduled 7/16, and still sits waiting for chips. But i guess being "scheduled" is still better than not at all.

Advertisement

Advertisement