2021 Mach-E scheduling this week (8/23/21) for production build weeks of entire October

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e '21 Star White Premium Extended AWD
Country flag
Anyone have the production week update for 9/20.
I have that week listed and today I noticed my window sticker showed up in shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking but not the seg.fyi site. While the sticker invoice date lists 9/15/21, the batch code (MJ151) make it look like it will be built on 10/15. I'm hoping that Oct date includes the chip hold.

After seeing the Window sticker I checked Palsapp out of curiosity and it did show up there with a freight number & origin but everything else listed as null or pending.

Try seeing if your VIN produces a sticker from the shop.ford.com URL.
Sponsored

Tlow

First Name
Micha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD
Country flag
Here is what I got from
Dumb question, what does "cleanup scheduling" mean?
Here is what I got from another thread: "Cleanup Scheduling is the attempt to schedule a dealership's unscheduled allocation due to commodity issues or other factors. "

Reactions: HRH

court0901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Select Space White
Country flag
I have that week listed and today I noticed my window sticker showed up in shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking but not the seg.fyi site. While the sticker invoice date lists 9/15/21, the batch code (MJ151) make it look like it will be built on 10/15. I'm hoping that Oct date includes the chip hold.

After seeing the Window sticker I checked Palsapp out of curiosity and it did show up there with a freight number & origin but everything else listed as null or pending.

Try seeing if your VIN produces a sticker from the shop.ford.com URL.
I also have production week scheduled for 9/20/21. No movement yet though. I do see I have an estimated arrival at dealer date though of 11/23/21. What is a batch code?

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I also have production week scheduled for 9/20/21. No movement yet though. I do see I have an estimated arrival at dealer date though of 11/23/21. What is a batch code?
The day I got my window sticker I was trying to decode as much as I could. I can't locate the webpage that said that the batch code date used to match up with build dates. Last night Ford emailed saying my Mach-e is built so either my source was wrong or it doesn't mean anything any more.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
491D1FB2-BE61-493E-A0D1-BBFFC5F46A0E.png

No more 2021 scheduling

Tlow

First Name
Micha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD
Country flag

HBMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
The day I got my window sticker I was trying to decode as much as I could. I can't locate the webpage that said that the batch code date used to match up with build dates. Last night Ford emailed saying my Mach-e is built so either my source was wrong or it doesn't mean anything any more.
Is yours a Premium Extended Range AWD? I have the same production week and have no update. I wonder if mine is waiting on chips.

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is yours a Premium Extended Range AWD? I have the same production week and have no update. I wonder if mine is waiting on chips.

It is Prem ER AWD. The color is star white if that makes a difference. My order was also a converted reservation and not a fresh order in June.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
2022 orders start soon
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E scheduling this week (8/23/21) for production build weeks of entire October A2017CB8-7434-4E2E-879B-7541EA7CB875
Sponsored