2021 MUSTANG MACH-E REPAIR MANUAL (maybe not)

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Getting back to the WSM. I got it today. I just browsed through it but I could see a lot of useful information. There is just a placeholder for the PC/ED. The information is rolled into a diagnostic section in the main WSM.

Unfortunately I had a burning smell when I was using the DVD drive, so I shutdown. I think the drive has problems. I was able to read the WSM on another computer.
Sponsored

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I got another drive and looked some more at the WSM. If you buy it, you need to find SVG 3.0 and install it. SVG 3.0 is needed to display the wiring diagrams.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I ordered this and received it yesterday. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to include any of the GT-specific details. :'( I'm going to reach out to them (if possible) and see if there's a way to get that infromation.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I ordered this and received it yesterday. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to include any of the GT-specific details. :'( I'm going to reach out to them (if possible) and see if there's a way to get that infromation.
The dealerships don't have access to the GT specific details either. About 3 or 4 months ago, the GT front drive motor appeared briefly for several hours but was taken down right away. I haven't seen it reappear yet.

Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Rivian R1S
Country flag
Is the WSM on CD just PDF files (or similar) or is there a Windows executable that manages the display of the contents?

Need to figure out if I can use this on macOS or will need to use a VM or even a Windows PC.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I bought the helm one, which is for windows. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have anything GT specific.
Sponsored